FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acid Burns....

Go down

Acid Burns.... Empty Acid Burns....

Post  Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:00 pm

*Trent Acid's titantron hits the arena*

*Trent is seen looking at all the fans & pointing at them*

*Trent walks down the ramp & signals for a mic as he gets into the ring*

Trent Acid: Well hello there! I'm sure your all wondering why I am here aren't you? Well that matter is the concern necessary, the thing thats important is the fact that i am here in Full Force Impact! My previous endeavors are no more but now My future is my own! Tonight, the night is mine! I finally am able to roam free & feel the true victories that i should have gotten before.

Trent Acid: To everyone in the back remember this, I may be new here but that does not mean im inexperienced. I may not be brutal But I'm not soft either. If anyone in the back thinks they have a shot please step up to the plate & give a hellacious match! is that what you want fans!

*Fans start to chant & scream*

Trent Acid: I Said is that what you want!

*Fans scream even louder*

Trent Acid: Then I say let's give these fans what they want & give them the best match of their life! "Cause You're Either Skilled Or Get Killed."

*Trent gets on the top rope & puts his hands in the air taunting to the fans as his themesong plays*

*Camera fades showing Trent walking to one of the girl fans in the crowd giving them a kiss on the cheek*

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum