FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What The????

3 posters

Go down

What The???? Empty What The????

Post  GM Trey Johnson Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:42 pm

The Camera Pans in on Erik Dansford walking Backstage.

(Erik Dansford Card)

Erik Dansford: Trey Johnson, dares threaten me.? I Will Show him something alright.

Suddenly Erik hears something drop and looks behind him self and see's a Pipe on the floor where he was walking through...

Erik Dansford: What the Hell..

Erik Dansford looks up and see's nothing and continues walking.

Erik Dansford: I Wonder how did that happen.

Erik continues to walk and stops all of a Sudden..The Camera pans around and sees Trey Johnson standing in front of him. Erik immediately turns around and sees another Trey Johnson, Erik does a 360 and see's Trey Johnson on each turn he makes.

(Trey Johnson Card)

Erik Dansford: What the (censored) are you doing here. I Suspended your butt last week. Your....

Trey Johnson interrupts Erik...

Trey Johnson: Shut the (censored) up. Look here you piece of crap....

Trey Johnson walks towards Erik and Erik walks Back, Erik Hits his back against a wall and Trey Johnson grabs Erik's Tie and lifts him up against the wall..

Trey Johnson: Look, You either Lift my Suspension or I Kick you No Back-Bone, Spine-Less, Punk, Butt through out this whole entire damn Arena. I Will Make your Life a freaking Living HELL, I Will Torture you day in and day out.

Trey Johnson grabs a Can and starts to Pour the liquid substance on Erik....Trey Johnson pulls out a Lighter.

Erik Dansford: What did you...just Pour on....

Trey Johnson interrupts Erik Again...

Trey Johnson: Well, That Liquid Substance I Have on you is pure Gasoline. And You see this lighter in my Hand?

Erik doesn't answer.

Trey Johnson: Answer me you stupid Piece of Crap...

Erik Dansford: Yes, Yes, Yes. I Do.

Trey Johnson: Good. See, If you say No to lifting my Suspension I Will set you on fire...And I Will Burn you..Alive..And I Will Watch you burn and I Will Laugh while your Wife Stephanie and your two Kids, Bill and Johnathan watch there Daddy and Husband Be Burnt alive and No One Helps Him. As He Screams there Name from the top of his lungs and screams for help. See, Yes I Am just that sadistic. I Don't Care about them. See, Your wife Stephanie will be crying, I Will go over there and rub against her soft Blonde Hair...I may just hug her.

Erik tries to struggle to get loose and Trey Johnson keeps his grip.

Trey Johnson: You don't like that do it...Well, you defiantly will not like this. I Will rub her tears away from her eye's..I Will hold her tight and close. Something you will not be able to do anymore. I Will Take care of your children..Your 4 And 2 Year Old Children. You Know They are so cute. I Will not let a fly touch them...They will miss there daddy...

Erik Tries kicking Trey...Trey Moves and Pull the Lighter and moves it near the Body of Erik..

Trey Johnson: Look here you bastard...Kick me Again and I Will end your life not your career but your freaking Life. I Don't give a crap about you or your damn Family...Now listen here you stupid piece of Crap...Will you lift my suspension or Not? Yes or No? And before you answer that let me tell you something...

Trey Johnson: See, If you don't lift my suspension I Will Make You and Your Family's Life A Living Hell. And I Will set your poor butt on fire and watch you burn and scream in Pain and Misery As No One will hep you...And if you Lift my suspension I Will Make the Life of every other FFI Member a Living Hell. So what will it be...

Erik Dansford lifts his hands and wipes his head.

Erik Dansford: Trey Johnson can you let me go first..

Trey Johnson lets Erik Dansford go, Erik wipes the sweat off his forhead.

Erik Dansford: Okay before I make my decision, I Have 1 Demand.

Trey Johnson: What may that be.?

Erik Dansford: That you earn your way back by defeating someone Next Week against someone of my choosing. And if you win, I Will lift your suspension...And if you loose I Will Fire you butt on The Spot

Trey Johnson: You Just saved your freaking Life...I Accept it...

Trey Johnson walks off and turns around and flicks the lighter on and tosses it on Erik. Erik burst into a ball of Fire. And Starts rolling around EMT's and Ambulances and Referee's come rushing in with Fire Extinguisher and start spraying Erik down putting the flames out...

Trey Johsnon:Or Not...I Told you I Will Make your life a Living Hell and I will win my match next week. Cya then Erik....

The Camera Pans around Erik being attended to by the Medical Staff and Then at Trey Johnson who is laughing evilly...Mujajaja The Camera Slowly fades to black..

Last edited by GM Trey Johnson on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What The???? Empty Re: What The????

Post  Couragesand Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Epic. Epic. EPIC. EPICCCCCCC RP. It was awseome no matter what.
Couragesand
Couragesand

Back to top Go down

Post  Showtime Jernigan Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:29 pm

my friend you dont run in with fire hydrants they are in the ground i think u meant fire extinguisher but i agree with sand epic
Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Updated and Feedback, and thanks
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:33 pm

EPIC alot of cursing though but Epic im giving it a LIKE LIKE LIKE no a LOVE i love the rp its friggin cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum