FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See what's cooking

2 posters

Go down

See what's cooking Empty See what's cooking

Post  llenny Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:58 am

Don Jackson: "Well.. well.. well.. It looks like the strong silent type is finally going to open his mouth and say something. We go now backstage where Michael Lee has finally trapped Leaping Lenny."

Camera fades to show Michael Lee standing next to Leaping Lenny, who is stirring a giant steaming cauldron...

Michael Lee: "That's right Don. I'm here with Leaping Lenny as he seems to be cooking his dinner."

Leaping Lenny: "Not a day goes by that I don't think about the way Trey Johnson humiliated me in the ring. So I visited the local butcher shop and bought something to help vent my anger."

The camera tilts down and zooms in to show the contents of the steaming cauldron. We see it's not filled with boiling liquid, but rather water and dry ice causing it to steam. Leaping Lenny stirs to the top an effigy of Trey Johnson's head for the camera to see.

Leaping Lenny: "Revenge is a dish best served cold! And I want my chance to take out my revenge on Mr Trey Johnson!"

The camera moves back to a close up of Leaping Lenny staring directly into the lens.

Leaping Lenny: "But then... if Trey Johnson is afraid of a rematch, we can just paint him yellow and just call him chicken. I like chicken soup, too. Or, maybe we can change the name to Trey Johnson soup. Ha ha ha!!!"

Fade to black.

llenny

Back to top Go down

See what's cooking Empty Re: See what's cooking

Post  GM Trey Johnson Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Haha, Great rp. And No Worries, If you want Revenge You can Have it...I Have a Great Plan...Muhahahahaha Great Rp btw
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down