FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beast Mode

Go down

Beast Mode Empty Beast Mode

Post  Big Murph Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:44 pm

[In the ring & backstage segments]

Chris Kayoz: Don, we've seen it all tonight and we still have a lot more to come! We saw the debut of Stephanie Hart and the demise of Big Murph's Dodge Viper.What else will happen during the show?

Don Jackson: There's no telling what's in store for our fans...

Suddenly, "Beast Mode" by B.O.B. blares throughout the arena as a Cardinal Red Lamborghini Diablo makes its way down the ramp. Big Murph exits the car, climbs in the ring and gets a mic...

Big Murph: Normally, I'd come out and kick it with the fans and be in a great mood, but, after the destruction of my Dodge Viper, which, I've replaced with this excellent Lambo, I...WANT...SLEDGE!! Sledge, if you don't come out in 10 seconds, I'm coming back and whooping your ass!

The crowd erupts into a frenzy and start counting down: "10!"..."9!"..."8!"..."7!"..."6!"..."5!"..."4!"..."3!"..."2!"..."1!"...

No one comes out. Then, suddenly, Sledge's face appears on the TitanTron and all that can be heard is his heavy breathing and maniacal laughter...

[color=cyan[Sledge: MUWAHAHA! HA HA HA! (He holds up something to the camera) GURAAH![/color]

Chris Kayoz: That looks likethe emblem off of Big Murph's Viper! Oh, man, this is about to get real interesting!

Big Murph: Why, you son of a...(Murph takes off running backstage)...SLEDGE! Where are you, you worthless piece of crap! I'm gonna rip your head off!

Big Murph finds himself in the corridor that he first encountered Sledge in. This time, he goes into his pocket and puts on his diamond & platinum knuckles and throws the table aside then kicks the door down. Sledge is nowhere to be found, so Murph smashes everything in sight.

Don Jackson: Big Murph's entrance music truly fits him! He's went into Beast Mode, bro! He's completely destroying Sledge's "personal place"!

Murph sees the cracked skulls and chains on a table, grabs a couple of the chains and crushes the skulls into fine powder then breaks the table. After he's done. he stares into the camera and speaks...

Big Murph: So, you put these chains on my car, huh? (Holds up the chains) I'm gonna wrap them around each hand, and along with my iced out knuckles, give you a taste of cold steel! The next time you see these chains, they'll be covered in your blood!

Murph leaves the room as the camera pans the destruction then fades to black

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum