FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady in White

Go down

Lady in White Empty Lady in White

Post  Daitezen Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:26 pm

A figure stands alone in the corridors backstage. They are wearing a long white hooded cloak, hiding their head, with long strands of white hair visible from beneath the hood. They turn around, and the face of a woman can be seen, deep red lipstick, red bows in her hair, her eyes glazed. She walks slowly and aimlessly, and is spotted by a member of back stage staff, who approaches her.

Staff: Ermm, hello, are you new here?

Woman: To this place, yes. To this life, not at all.

Properly glimpsing her face for the first time, the staff member smiles, at this extremely attractive woman.

Staff: I don't believe i've had the pleasure of meeting you. I'm Harry, and you are...

Woman: Not interested in making your acquaintance. And as for pleasure, I can see from your face your pleasure is not the same as mine.

Harry: Well, if pleasure is what you are looking for, i'm sure I can accomodate.

The woman steps back and assesses Harry, laughing scornfully.

Woman: My dear, you wouldn't survive five minutes.

She laughs, an innocent laugh, but one that makes Harry shudder. She smiles sadistically, and walks past him, 'accidentally' stepping on his foot, her heel piercing his shoe. He screams in pain, and she laughs louder, pushing down harder.

Woman: See what I mean dear.

Harry: *holding back tears* W-w-why are you here?

Woman: I'm not here. Not yet anyway, so i'm sure you wont be mentioning this to anyone.

Harry: N-n-no, of course not.

Woman: Good boy. Maybe there's hope for you yet.

She pats him on the head, then steps off his foot, a trace of blood dripping from the heel. She looks down, sees this, and smiles sadistically. She then walks away, as Harry slumps to the floor, in tears.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum