FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter Death In-Ring Segment

Go down

Hunter Death In-Ring Segment Empty Hunter Death In-Ring Segment

Post  Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:42 pm

*camera pans into the ring *

Chris Kayoz:We Have a great Match for you tonight of Hunter Death vs Stephanie Hart.

Don Jackson:We sure do

*It's My Life starts playing and Hunter Death comes out with a woman and a man*

Hunter Death:Hey people how are you.

*Crowd Cheers USA,USA,USA*

Hunter Death:I guess your wondering who these people are standing beside me. Well they are my parents. On my right is my mother, Melanie Death and on my left my father, Ben Death.

Ben Death:Yes im here with my son because he promised us to be on the show and he did not break the promise right Melanie

Melanie Death:Yea your right and i never been on tv before at all

Hunter Death:We know we know mom ok and my mom she works at a hotel as a manager she is a frikkin owner of the frikkin hotel. And my dad doesnt have a job because he is a Lazy person.

*Hunter Death walks into the ring with his parents and help them get in the ring*

Hunter Death:But my parents are sometimes overprotective and they bought tickets here and they havent been seated yet but i am going to make sure my parents get a heck of a match here tonight and it is going to be ****ing crazy.

*The Crowd Cheers Hunter Death,Hunter Death,Hunter Death several times*

*Hunter Death seats his parents into the front row where the chairs say reserved for Hunter's Father and Mother*

Hunter Death:Get the refere in the ring and lets get this match started.

*Refere gets in the ring*

Back to top Go down