FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issuing A Challenge

2 posters

Go down

Issuing A Challenge Empty Issuing A Challenge

Post  Big Murph Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:29 am

In the ring segment[

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: Welcome, FFI Fanatics, to another heart-stopping, adrenaline-pumping episode of Sudden Impact. I'm Chris kayoz, alongside Don Jackson, and we have a awesome show for you tonight. Don, are you excited about tonight's matches?[/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: Always, Chris. We put on a show like no other fed can. I'm really interested in seeing how theis thing between Big Murph & Sledge will turn out. Big Murph has had 2 matches here in FFI and they were both against a member of the Hart Family. He's a new kid with the fans behind him and he's got skills; also, as we seen, he can bench press alot of weight. I wonder what else this kid is capable of?[/color]

[color=red]Suddenly, "Beast Mode" by B.O.B. begins to play through the arena as Big Murph appears at the top of the ramp with a mic...[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: What up, Sudden Impact!! How's everyone doing tonight? (fans go insane and Big Murph stops and let them do their thing) Well, it would seem that I have a beef witha guy by the name of Sledge. You guys know him, right? He walks around with a metallic mask on his face looking likea dumb ass version of Jason Vorhees from "Jason X". I mean, this ain't a horror movie, kid. You don't put fear in my heart, bruh. I've seen my 2 & 1/2 year old nephew do worse. But, anyway, tell you what. We can play mindgames all day long and I guarantee you that you'll break before I will. let's cut the yakkin'& get it crackin'! Any match you can think of I'll face you in. I don't care if it's a ladders, tables, chains, bats, skulls, or chinckens, I want you in the middle of the ring you pick the place and time and I will designately decimate and destroy yo punk ass. I know you don't talk and all, but you're gonna say something, so why don't you come out and speak your piece on this matter?[/color]

(Sledge, write your part here)

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Issuing A Challenge Empty Re: Issuing A Challenge

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:00 pm

???: Hahaha... Look at you...

Chris Kayoz: WOW! What the hell?!?!

Don Jackson: Urmm...

Big Murph: ...Sledge?

BANG!

*Flames burst out from the top of the ramp as if Sledge was going to enter, however, he isn't seen.*

Big Murph:Haha, no Sledge? See, I'm right. All show, no go!

*The lights flicker, as seen previously with Sledge, and go out. A red glow appears on top of the titantron and slowly comes down the ramp and stops moving when it reaches Big Murph*

Big Murph:What...is this trickery? It's not working Sledge! I'm not falling f...

*The glow disappears eventually and all the lights come back on. There is Sledge standing in Big Murph's place, with Big Murph no where
to be seen.*

Sledge:Haha, RESURRECTION!!!

You can put in audience, commentary if you want to make that bit better, sorry, but I didn't have time D:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:08 pm

chris is wrong color n i can edit it to make it better
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:10 am

Ahh, I wasn't aware they had colours Razz