FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song of Bloom

Go down

Song of Bloom Empty Song of Bloom

Post  Daitezen Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:16 pm

The lights in the arena slowly darken, and smoke begins to cross the entrance to the arena.

Don Jackson: Not this again, why is it when wrestlers want to make a dramatic entrance, the lights always go out!

A haunting sound of a woman's voice faintly singing is heard. White spotlights focus on the entrance to the arena.

Chris Kayoz: There's a chill going up my spine Don.

Don Jackson: You're a coward Chris.

A figure in a white cloak walks slowly out into the spotlight. Her head covered in a hood, with strands of white hair all that's visible flowing out of the hood.

Don Jackson: See Chris, nothing to worry about, just a young lady singing.

Chris Kayoz: I don't know Don, this doesn't seem normal.

The lady stands there, her voice gentle and melodic, growing a little louder. Suddenly, the spotlights flash red, then turn off, and an almos deafening, piercing scream is heard.

Don Jackson: Holy s...

Chris Kayoz: So who's the coward now Don?

The lights slowly return to normal, the lady gone, and at first nothing seems to be amiss. The camera shows the ring, in the centre sits a single rose.

Don Jackson: Now that is strange. How did that get there?

Chris Kayoz: Not sure Don, but it seems out of place in a wrestling ring.

The camera zooms in on the rose, a deep crimson in colour. It sits for a moment, then spontaneously bursts into flames.

Don Jackson: Quick, get the fire brigade out here!

Chris Kayoz: It's only a small flame Don. Though how it happened I have no idea. And who was that lady? I'm sure we've seen her somewhere before.

The flames stop, and ashes sit in the centre of the ring, as the camera fades.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Song of Bloom Empty Re: Song of Bloom

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:43 pm

AWESOME RP

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum