FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your not hardcore....

Go down

Your not hardcore.... Empty Your not hardcore....

Post  HVGM Tom Scott Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:39 am

The camera shows the ring. Tom Scott's entrance music starts. He comes out and the crowd cheers.

Ring Announcer: Please welcome to the ring at this time, The Hardcore Legend. TOM SCOTT!!!!!!!!

Tom looks around the arena. He smiles and then makes his way to the ring. He enters the ring and grabs the ring announcers mic.

(Tom scott card)

Tom: I'm going to cut straight to the chase. I'm back. Many of you are asking, did you ever leave. Well I did. After my match on Final Impact against StoneCold Stunner Steve Austin, I obtained a very minor injury. But I'm back and ready to give an ass whooping to someone i'm sure you already know. But before I call said wrestler out, i would like to take this time to say.....

Tom climbs on the turnbuckle.

Tom: YOU ROCK ENGLAND!!!!!

The crowd cheers and starts to chant "England" repeatedly.

Tom: Its funny, I glance around the Manchester Evening News Arena and see many faces I recognise. I see my first ever trainer sitting just behind Don, see my opponent for my first ever wrestling match sitting to the left of the ring. And to be honest, guys we've all come a long way. I have gone on to title success, you have done the same, just in different wrestling companies. But, I am a hometown boy, I maybe from leeds but still, I'm in england! But there is someone i would like you all to meet. He is my student. Here he is, Joey Yorks!

Joey Yorks Appears at the ramp and walks down to the ring. He high fives the fans on the way down. He enters the ring. Tom hands him the mic.

(Joey yorks card)

Joey: Hello Manchester!

The crowd cheers for Joey.

Joey, Well, i'm from bradford, I love wrestling and thats why tonight i am issuing an open challange to anyone in the back to a tag match, me and tom vs however comes out. So come on guys, bring it.

5 minutes pass.

Joey: Still nothing.....

Edgar Jacksons Music hits. He and a man dressed in a hoodie and wrestling gear comes out.

(Edgar card)

Edgar: We accept.

Tom: Woah, who even is that?

Edgar: Don't you remember him?

Tom: Should I?

The man takes his hood off and Toms face is in shock. The man looks up to reveal prime.

Edgar Jackson and Prime walk to the ring. Suddenly Erik Dansford's Music hits.

Erik appears.

(erik card)

Erik: Hold on a minute guys, You will not have this match, firstly, because there is no referee out here, and secondly 2 of the wrestlers out here aren't even under contract. But Tom, you will have a match tonight. But not against Edgar. You will face ......... in a singles match. But before then we shall have a PPV match signing for the two of you so that you can settle this.

All of a sudden the lights go out. The arena is in darkness. a few moments later the lights come back on and Trey Johnson has appeared behind Erik. Erik slowly turns around and sees Trey. Trey grasps Eriks neck.

Erik: Please, Let me go!

Trey looks into the scared Eriks eyes. Trey lets go.

Trey: Your time will come Erik Dansford.

The lights go off once more and back on again and trey is nowhere to be seen.

Erik: As I was saying. You two will sign a contract to face each other in a match at the ppv. But Tom, after you will be fighting ............ in a singles match. That is all.

Erik heads backstage. The 4 men stare at each other. The camera fades out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Needs Colour
HVGM Tom Scott
HVGM Tom Scott

Back to top Go down

Your not hardcore.... Empty Re: Your not hardcore....

Post  HVGM Tom Scott Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:34 am

Feedback?
HVGM Tom Scott
HVGM Tom Scott

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum