FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miz's RP Tournament

Go down

Miz's RP Tournament Empty Miz's RP Tournament

Post  Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Voice:
Come on kid...just one more.
COME ON! You can do it.

There is a thud sound, followed quickly by a grunt.

Voice:You've gotten weaker...is this everything you got?
Do you realize that in your current state you don't stand a chance,you wont even last 2 minutes in the ring.

Miz screams in pain while benchpressing...

Coach:You need to toughen up kid,now get into the damn ring...we'll work on your technique some more

Miz slowly walks towards the ring,hardly breathing....thinking of his beloved wife and kid back home in Chicago...

*flashback*
Crowd cherring:Let's go Miz! Let's go Miz!
Miz proudly stands on the top turnbuckle saluting the crowd....his son and wife are in the front row tonight,he has to win.Miz knows
that this is his last opportunity at the title...
He wants to set an example for his 16 year old son,he will also be a great wrestler someday...

Coach:Wake up kid! Are you daydreaming again? What the f**k is wrong with you?! Focus damn it.FOCUS.
I know what you're thinking of,but those days are over!You've been out of your element for a while...you need to focus on your training
if you want to be able to compete again.....

Miz's thoughts:I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since my injury...it's the longest I had to stay out of the ring since I started wrestling...I can't
believe that I'm doing this again...I never thought I'd return..
I can't even sleep at night...I think of that moment every single day...

My shoulder gives up...i instantly drop my opponent and he immediatly seizes the opportuniy and hits me with a steel chair...the next thing I remember is
waking up lying in a hospital bed.........and than it hit me!
My big win,gone.
My dreams,shattered.
My pride in knowing that this will be seen by all of my friends back home in Chicago, gone.
I've let everyone down.
That's when I decided I'd never wrestle again...

Back to Reality

Coach:Let's call it a day,kid.I'll see you tomorrow.Take care...

Miz:Okay...Bye..

Miz stops right before opening the door..as if he remembered something..

Miz:Umm...listen,coach Kai...

Coach Kai:What is it kid?

Miz:I was wondering.....can I sleep here tonight? I couldn't afford to pay the rent and I got kicked out

Coach Kai:Sure kid....I'll see you tomorrow..

After 3 long months....

Miz wakes up and still sleepy grabs his cell phone and sees a text from an unknown number... :
How's your training? Do you think you'll ever get back in the ring?I got a deal for you. Call me

Miz then calls the number:

Voice:Morning dude. I see you got my text

Miz:Who's this?

Voice:It's Jack..

Miz:Oh.What up man?

Jack:I got a contract for you man,I'm the new GM of Full Force Impact

Miz:Sounds great man.

Two hours later Miz had met Jack and signed a 2 year contract with FFI.

A couple of days later...

Miz walks into the locker room and a figure instantly draws his attention to the corner of the room as he spots a faceless man,shrouded by darkness,enveloped in shadows.
His knee rests against the wall.He couldn't help but notice the scar on the mysterious' man left hand.There was no doubt anymore,that could only be one person.....
But before he could say anything to him,the mysterious person stands up and walks towards Miz...

Mysterious Person:It's about time you showed up

Miz:You...

Mysterious Person:Yes.It's me.I told you I'd be a great wrestler someday...now it's my time to shine

Miz:I can't believe it
Miz shreds a tear

Mysterious Person:Don't get too comfortable...You're a disgrace..

Miz:What?

Mysterious Person:You're a disgrace for losing to that guy and getting injured...Don't ever dare to call me YOUR SON.

Miz's son walks out of the room...

There's a flash of bright white light then the Camera goes to black

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum