FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TBBD's Phone Call

Go down

TBBD's Phone Call Empty TBBD's Phone Call

Post  Big Murph Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:49 am

[Locker Room segment]

[color=red]Big Murph is sitting in front of his locker listening to "Welcome To The Light Club" by Jin on his iPod, when his cell phone goes off with the ring tone "Just to Get By" by Talib Kweli. He look at the caller ID display and hits talk.[/color]

[color=cyan]TBBD: Bruh, I see you followed my advice and put yo foot on that clown's neck, among other things; that's what's up, see, I knew you had it in you. You showed that fool not to mess with Saint Louis. So, how do you feel, man?[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: I'm good. I didn't get the match that I wanted him in, but it's all good.I still get him in the middle of the ring and, at my first PPV no less; what more could I ask for? I decided not to incorporate technical moves into my set because they just wouldn't work for me, so I applied your advice to the Rules of Engagement & Art of War stuff. Did you like it?[/color]

[color=cyan]TBBD: That was amazing and thanks for the props as well.You took that farther than I would have, but it all worked out; hey, I got a question to ask you: Where'd you learn that slam you use in the Hip Hop Brutality fin?[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: Oh, that? Well, I learn that from BK at Fury's Gym, you know, where the MMA cats train at? I need to name it. Got any suggestions?[/color]

[color=cyan]TBBD: Hmmm...(pauses to think for a sec)...what about RamFire Slam? It fits you, man.[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: Ok, that'll work...(looks at watch)...well, TBBD, I gotta go do an interview, I'll catch you later. Thanks again for the name. (hangs up phone and leaves the locker room)[/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down