FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge is sweet

Go down

Revenge is sweet Empty Revenge is sweet

Post  Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:27 pm

The lights in the arena suddenly go out, a few seconds later the sound of a machine gun's shots are heard, the lights then suddenly go back on again. Flying punch carrying a bucket of water makes his entrance going slowly and confidently to the ring. He leaves the bucket near the ring and jumps into the ring. Flying punch stands in the center. Suddenly a microphone falls from above to the center of the ring, he catches it with ease in one hand and starts to talk.

Flying punch: Miz! You probably wonder why I brought this bucket of water? You probably think I will use it to take a quick shower on my way to the locker room? Sorry, I have to disappoint you.. No. I actually brought it for you! You see.. you are gonna need it after the match - I will beat you so bad, that you will find yourself on the ground unconscious. And I will use it to bring you back conscious and beat you to unconsciousness one more time.

Flying punch gets off the ring and goes to the bucket of water.

Flying punch: Actually.. you know what, Miz?

Flying punch kicks the bucket and all the water spills on the ground.

Flying punch: Why to waste my water for you - you don't deserve it.

Flying punch gets back on the ring.

Flying punch: So, Miz.. You think you are tough?.. You are gonna feel some real pain now..

Back to top Go down