FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daitezen and Reaper - Confrontation? RP (Work in progress)

2 posters

Go down

Daitezen and Reaper - Confrontation? RP (Work in progress) Empty Daitezen and Reaper - Confrontation? RP (Work in progress)

Post  Daitezen Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:24 pm

The arena is shown, spotlights illuminating the ring. Peace by Apocalyptica plays, and Daitezen slowly and purposefully walks to the ring to a chorus of boos, the Fallen title around his waist.

Chris Kayoz: The Fallen champion is here, coming to the ring.

Don Jackson: And the crowd don’t seem happy about it!

Chris Kayoz: Who could blame them, after that attack at the PPV.

Don Jackson: For those of you who didn’t see it, here is what happened.

A playback from the PPV is shown, showing the aftermath of the Fallen title match.

---

Daitezen stands in the corner of the ring, blood pouring from his head, his title in one hand, the baseball bat in the other, blood running down his arm onto the surface of the bat, a sadistic expression on his face. He walks purposefully towards the Harts, who charge at him. He steps back, swings the baseball bat, the blood spraying from it, as it traces its arc through the air, and knocks Alex down with a single strike. He falls with a sickening thud to the ring apron.

Chris Kayoz: This is just inhumane!

Krystal turns, and tries to flee. Daitezen runs behind her, driving the championship belt in to the back of her head, knocking her over the top rope, and out of the ring, crashing to the ground. Bensterio and Reaper stare on in disbelief at the scene unfolding before them. Daitezen turns and steps towards them, his expression unchanged.

Don Jackson: Now look, he’s going to celebrate with his allies. How can anyone celebrate such actions?

Chris Kayoz: I’m not sure Don, I don’t know who that woman is, but here mere presence seems to bring out the most brutal in Daitezen. At least he seems to have finished with the Harts...

Daitezen steps up to Bensterio, who reaches out to shake Daitezen’s hand. Daitezen swings the baseball bat without hesitation, connecting with the side of Bensterio’s head.

Don Jackson: What does he think he’s doing!

Chris Kayoz: He’s attacking his allies! How can he do this!

Reaper runs at Daitezen, unwilling to be victim to the same fate, and punches him right in the jaw. Daitezen seems unaffected by it, smiles sadistically at Reaper, then lets loose a LEGENDARY Unnecessarily Numerous Groin Kick Finale! He steps back, and Reaper falls to his knees, clutching his groin. Daitezen roars loudly, then runs at Reaper, slamming the title belt into Reaper’s face, knocking him to the ground.

Chris Kayoz: Daitezen is leaving carnage in his wake! Four bodies litter the arena so far, and the crowd are stunned to silence.

Daitezen steps out of the ring, the FFI security who were there to break up the original confrontation looking on nervously at Daitezen. He starts running towards them, laughing demonically. They turn and run out of the entrance, Daitezen close behind them, the cameraman struggling to keep up with the chase. The crowd start to jeer loudly as Daitezen leaves the arena

---

Chris Kayoz: And now Daitezen is in the ring, facing the same greeting he received on exiting at Resurrection.

Don Jackson: Hopefully we will get some more answers here tonight. We saw the interview earlier, but there is still much left unsaid.

Daitezen grabs a microphone, and stands in the centre of the ring, smiling at the reaction he is receiving.

Daitezen: How is everyone doing this evening?

Daitezen is answered with booing and jeering. He laughs, amused.

Daitezen: Sounds like everyone is angry... I can understand that. I don’t owe an explanation, but I will give one anyway. Some people right now would be bragging about taking down so many people. Four of this companies more talented wrestlers beaten down, some back stage staff knocked out, the first ever legitimate champion in Full Force Impact... but i’m not interested in that.

Chris Kayoz: That’s an unusual reaction.

Don Jackson: Daitezen lacks ambition Chris. That win against Alex was lucky, and his assault on the Harts and his own allies was cowardly.

Chris Kayoz: Cowardly? I’ve got to disagree with you there, he beat Alex fair and square, and while his assault was brutal, at least he went face to face with his enemies. No dirty tricks or underhanded tactics.

Don Jackson: I still think he’s a coward... though don’t tell him I said that.

Chris Kayoz: And it’s Daitezen who is the coward Don... ?

Daitezen: You see, the reason I’m not interested in that, is the Harts aren’t my enemies, neither are Bensterio or Reaper. They were just in the way. Wasting feelings on dealing with these people is pointless. I did what I had to do to get to where I was going, without ill feeling, and truthfully without remorse either. When it’s all said and done, the only person you can count on in the ring, and outside it, is yourself.

The crowd continues to boo Daitezen.

Daitezen: And now on to other business, I want to talk about the future of the Fallen title...

Daitezen is interrupted by Reaper’s intro music...
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Daitezen and Reaper - Confrontation? RP (Work in progress) Empty Re: Daitezen and Reaper - Confrontation? RP (Work in progress)

Post  Reaper Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Reaper slowly walks down to the ring mic in hand stops looks back up the ramp way then back a Daitezen shaking his head .

Don Jackson: Well here we go is Reaper going to listen to Keri Richardson or we about to see a blood bath ?

Chris Kayzo : Well after seeing it all replayed again after what took place back stage only Daitezen and Reaper know.

Daitezen stands in the middle of the ring title belt hanging over his shoulder mic in hand

Reaper climbs into the ring climbs up the turn buckles to show his fans some love

Don Jackson : Now that’s a man he said he'd stand by Daitezen and Ben against the Harts and he did just that .

Chris Kayzo: yea and he paid the price for that trusted .

Reaper climbs down looks a cross the ring at Daitezen ,grip the mic in his hand real hard making a fist when Keri comes rushing down the ramp way and into the ring .

Keri looks at her two friends staring across the ring at each other both ready willing and able to cause real damage .

Don Jackson : Chris do you feel that do you feel the tension right now ,glad I'm not Keri in

Chris Kayzo : Don I'm scared for Keri she has no business be in there right now .

Keri walks towards Reaper pleading with him tears running down her checks make up smeared .

Keri Richardson : Daitezen Reaper I'm here cause your both my friend and it just pains me to see you two this way neither of you or that much different then the other you both love pain and demons

Don Jackson : This is true I've seen them both dish out a lot of pain and punishment on people and smile about it after .

Reaper steps forward I'm not out here to fight Daitezen I came out here just to talk .

Keri Richardson look over at Reaper just talk that good Daitezen ?

Daitezen nods his head still on edge as Reaper moves Keri out of the way .

Reaper : now Daitezen congratz on winning the first FFI title .

The fans started booing .

Reaper : Come people give credit where credit is do he step up and won the thing one two three in the middle of the ring ,now your a champion my hat off to you.

Keri smiles as Reaper gives Daitezen his props and Daitezen feels more at ease .

Don Jackson : what a guy the man almost took his head off with that title and he congrats him

Chris kayzo : that’s class Don that just class .

Reaper : But as far as after your title win my friend not cool ,now i came here tonight looking for you .

Keri Richardson : Reaper just talk remember .

Reaper looks at Keri then Daitezen then to the fans who or chanting for him to unleash on Daitezen

Reaper: No tonight belong to you so have your night I've had my say and now I'm refocusing on winning the Impact title , good day good luck and may you have a long title run .

Reaper turns to leave the ring to the cheering of the FFI fans as he waves to the fans stop him in his track .

Keri don't you wanted to hear what Daitezen has to say

Reaper leaves the ring well Keri keeps calling him to stop and work things out .

Keri Richardson : is this how you wanted to end this

Reaper pauses at the top of the ramp way points to the titan tron and God smacks I stand alone starts to play .

Chris Kayzo is this a new Reaper a more focus if so we could be seeing the next Impact champion

Don Jackson : you maybe right Chris Reaper has change and I'm not sure this is good news for who ever faces him .

Was over tired when i finish this up feel free to add edit will work on after my 20 hour shift also do the coloring where me markers Very Happy

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Daitezen and Reaper - Confrontation? RP (Work in progress) Empty Re: Daitezen and Reaper - Confrontation? RP (Work in progress)

Post  Daitezen Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Daitezen exits the ring, microphone in hand, and approaches Keri, a twisted smile on his face. Keri looks at Daitezen nervously, but stands still.

Daitezen: Keri... it's best you aren't involved in this. I understand that you mean well, but... well I know well what people are like. I know what you are like...

Keri Richardson: W-what do you mean?

Daitezen: Willing to betray a trust whenever you feel like it.

Keri Richardson: I was just trying to help.

Daitezen: Keri, I don't need help, whatever you may think.

Keri Richardson: But you said...

Daitezen: You think you got a glimpse into my soul? Keri... you are naive.

Daitezen walks past Keri, up the ramp.

Keri Richardson: What do you mean naive?

Daitezen turns, insanity in his eyes.

Daitezen: Riddle me this Keri. Why am I champion?

Keri pauses, uncertain.

Keri Richardson: Because you beat Alex?

Daitezen sighs, exasperated.

Daitezen: I beat him because I was willing to give and take more pain than he was. Pain is the answer, pain is the reason i'm here now. Look at Reaper, more focused, more assured of what he wants. All because of the pain I inflicted upon him. Why ruin that Keri? Why hold us back? With time all wounds are healed, and we are stronger for them. But someone must inflict those wounds, to give us something to heal. Maybe I should teach you?

Daitezen grins maliciously and steps towards a frightened Keri.

Keri Richardson: Daitezen, please, no!

Daitezen laughs, then turns away, talking as he walks up to the arena entrance.

Daitezen: Reaper has had his first lesson, and he has taken it well. Please don't be reckless and get in the way again... I don't want to have to treat you the way I've treated everyone else who impedes me.

Daitezen walks out of the arena, leaving a slightly shaken Keri standing there, as the camera fades.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Reaper is seen in the back watching on monter .

Reaper: Well Keri give him a pass .

Reaper turns around and come face to face with Lilith

Reaper :I thought the air smell funky shouldn't you be like running around hiding wait to be that real scary crazy lady that Daitezen goes crazy over ?

Lilith : You two Reaper should be afraid for you and Daitezen share a bond .

Reaper : Yep we both have nut job running around ,I have Keri Daitezen has you now if you don't mind
act like the wind and blow I'm not Daitezen your screams and stuff don't bother me not one bite maybe hit a tanning salon get some colour you'd be a hot chick maybe then Daitezen wouldn't be so frighting of you .

Lilith turns and walks away screaming and laughing

Lilith : Reaper hear my words soon you'll see true suffering .

Reaper : What you going to do marry me , go spoke someone else

Reaper : now video man show me footage of all in the Impact title tourney .

Keri comes walking into the back still visibility upset turn and notice Reaper standing watching video of everyone in tourney .

Keri Richardson: Reaper can we talk please?

Reaper looks over his shoulder see Keri turn back to video

Reaper : Keri right now I'm busy you have a problem go find a friend .

Keri Richardson : Reaper please I messed up

Reaper : Keri you asked I caved deal with the choice all I'm working on is becoming Impact champion and tag champs with Showtime .

Keri walks away even more upset

Reaper turns around watches her as she makes her way to her change room and slams the door

Video guy : Man that’s cold .

Reaper : Yea i know but she needs to learn a lesson

Video guy: Reaper man help the girl out keep a eye on her i know you care about her .

Reaper : Dude you do what you do I'll deal with my end ..

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum