FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He Has Left?

3 posters

Go down

He Has Left? Empty He Has Left?

Post  Couragesand Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:59 pm

*Couragesand Walks By Michael Lee Angrily*

Michael Lee: Couragesand, Do you mind having a interview with me?

Couragesand: Yes, I Don't mind Michael Lee But I Have some Bad news..

Michael Lee: Well, What is this bad news?

Couragesand: Remember when that Bastard Bensterio Attacked Hunter Death? Well, Earlier Today I Got a message From Hunter Death, He Said That He Couldn't Come Back To FFI Because Of his Bad Injury Bad Bensterio But He May Come To FFI Next Season Out to Destroy Bensterio For What He Did To him In Season 1 Or He could Come back this season.

Michael Lee: Oh wow, That is some terribly news..

*Bensterio Comes Toward Couragesand*

Bensterio: Oh You call me A Bastard? I Mean Get Over this.. I Don't give a damn About Hunter Death So, He Got A Injury I Mean Come on! 1 Season to miss Isn't anything As I Said Last time People get injured All The time And they Recover At least.

Couragesand: I Can't Tag With Hunter Death This Season Because of That, Once Hunter Death Come's Back He Will Destroy And Injury You And You will miss Season 4 How About that?

Bensterio: I Would Love To See That scrawny Hunter Death Lay a Finger on me Rather Then come and "destroy" and "Injury" Me For A Whole Season Of FFI But When he does come back Tell him I'll see him in the ring And I'll Injury him once again and Then It ill Be 2 season's Worth of Injuries.

*Bensterio Walks out as Couragesand follows him as the Camera Pans out*

Last edited by Couragesand on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Couragesand
Couragesand

Back to top Go down

He Has Left? Empty Re: He Has Left?

Post  GM Trey Johnson Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:29 am

ok, good rp so far..but the beginning is kinda rough.

like when yo making a announcement....don't come strait out with it...

be like...i have some horrible news...see, due 2 the attack by bensterio..my friend hunter death has 2 quit wrestling due to the attack for a while....ect...

but good rp...so far
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:50 am

Your storyline looks very interesting. Smile As always.

But Its an announcement, an announcement like this has to be BIG, Like Trey said. And you could edit a lot and make it better for example this: *Couragesand Walks By Michael Lee* <- You could make that better by adding things like the camera man/Michael lee with the mic on his hands etc. You know what I mean.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:22 pm

AWESOME RP

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Its working well, needs a clean-up. I'd say probably add a bit more non-speech to it, to draw more heat from it, emoting and suchlike (and i'm not sure if you need to mention whether or not hunter is coming back... you could use that uncertainty to build things up a bit more for his return).

I'd also say add a bit more to the interview before Ben walks up, just to make it seem a more natural occurance... maybe you're in the middle of answering another question, and Ben happens to walk near (maybe he's down the other end of a corridor, you see him, run towards him, camera turns and follows, then sees who you're going towards), then you confront him about it.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum