FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutally Beaten

Go down

Brutally Beaten Empty Brutally Beaten

Post  The Forsaken King Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:04 pm

(In ring)

Sasuke is in the ring with a mic pissed off for what happen to him last week,

Sasuke: I didnt come here to get sent to the hospital, on my first (CENSORED) show here in FFI. I came here to get revenge on my brother, NO, not kill him just show him im not playing around. But what did he have to do, He had to come and interfere in my match last week, Then ambush me after the show. Im lucky that the doctor cleared me for tonight. I have 45 stichs. So why dont you get out here Jmk and face me like a real man you (CENSORED).

Jmk's Music plays but nobody comes out, and sasuke just stears at the ramp waiting for someone to come out, But no one does. When Sasuke turns around he gets hit over the head with a barbwire bat. Then Jmk puts a steel chair around his arm that Sasuke has stichs and Gets on the top rope and Jumps off landing on both feet on the chair. Then he picks him up and Sets a Table up in the ring and Does a LEGENDARY Jmk Smash threw the Table.

Jmk: You told me to come out here and Face you like a real man, well here i am. But now look at you your knocked out cold with more blood. No im not going to kill you like i did our parents. No, Im just going to tourcher you some more. Guess your opponent has another win. HAHA.

Jmk walks out of the ring and jumps the baracade and walks out of the arena, While the Doctors are checking out sasuke in the ring. Sasuke get taken to the Hospital again but this time in worst Condition.

(Out of Ring)

Before Jmk could get out of the Ring Keri Catchs him.

Keri: Hey Jmk can i ask you some questions real quick.

Jmk: No, im busy.

Keri: Come on Just 1 minute.

Jmk: Fine, Hurry up.

Keri: Alright, why are you doing this to your brother, your own blood Why?

Jmk: You all want to know, well unlike him ill tell you why. When we were kids I was 18 and he was 10, i always treated him with respect but one day i just went crazy and killed my parents but Killing him i wouldnt forgive meself so im just going to put him threw hell. Im sure by the end of This he is going to wish he was Dead.

Keri: So you dont feal any regret?

Jmk: Regret holds people back i dont have emotions, never have and never will, now i must be going.

Jmk walks off into Parking lot and drives off into the big city while Keri just stands there shocked about what she just heard.

(In ring)

Chris: Oh my god, I cant believe this Two weeks in arow that Sasuke's Brother has brutally beaten him. When will he stop doing this to him.

Don: Dude so what, This is what wrestling is about. He knew his brother was here just like he said he wants revenge well take a page from his brother's book and do what he is doing to him and stop being a (CENSORED) and stand up for himself instead of just talking, Show some action.

Chris: Still, This isnt needed here, no person should have to be put threw that no matter the situtation.

Don: Stop being a kiss up and get real. Wrestling his all about injuries. We all go threw them, all it does is set you back and thats what Jmk is doing to Sasuke Setting him back.

Chris: Still, Why my must he tourcher him he didnt do anything to him, He did something to Sasuke though.

Don: So what.

Chris: Oh Shut up, never Mind.
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down