FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goten Invitational

Go down

Goten Invitational Empty Goten Invitational

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:02 am

we start the scene with goten he new superstar in the ring

goten grabs the mic as the camera zooms in

Goten:ok testing is this thing on ok, as u may not know im the new recruit of this company and its my priority to give u guys entertainment so im asking anyone who dares think they are any good against a player like me Bring it on

Scene ends

Back to top Go down

Goten Invitational Empty Re: Goten Invitational

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:16 am

Jaques LaCroixs music hits and he slowly enters the ramp with a pityful grin on his face

Jaques LaCroix starts talking with a thick french accent clearly amused: Bonjour my little boy! You think you are a wrestler, right!? He looks towards the crowd Really people? Those are the guys you cheer for...you adore? shakes his head in disbelief it is even worse than I thought it is. You are not even worth my time... pauses But wait... Till tonight is a night to remember and to celebrate, because this is the first appearance of the The Frenchiseā„¢ perhaps I will do the audience a favour in showing real wrestling skills...Poor little boy: If it is okay with the General Manager I am going to make an example out of you! he laughs Unless you have second thoughts or the GM decides to protect you rhetorical pause Your on!
He turns away and slowly walks backstage still grinning

Last edited by Jaques LaCroix on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:22 am

Gotens music Hits again as he make his way to the ring grabbing the mic inside the ring

camera zooms in to hear what he has to say

Goten: so we got some (Censored) little french dude who does not know his way out chick box

Goten: Well i think i need to serve that frenchmen the old American Martial Arts combo watch when i attack french tickler
dont think hiding behind a gm will stop you from mocking me ill show you whos boss u french pervert.

Goten: Lets see who has true Saiyan Pride in There Skills i Have True pride in my ability so hence up or tone up your skills little young boy

he gets out of the ring as his music plays as he goes to the announce table

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Just reading the RP, Its going good.

Jaques LaCroix, You have some real talent, mate. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:32 pm

Thanks man... But I gotta work some more on my other post to perfect it Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Showtime Jernigan Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:10 pm

Goten's music hits before Goten enters the ring he grabs the mic as the camera zooms in

Goten: ok testing is this thing on ok, as u may not know im the new recruit of this company and its my priority to give u guys entertainment so im asking anyone who dares think they are any good against a player like me Bring it on

Jaques LaCroix's music hits and he slowly enters the ramp with a pityful grin on his face

Jaques LaCroix starts talking with a thick french accent clearly amused

Jaques : Bonjour my little boy! You think you are a wrestler, right!?

He looks towards the crowd

Jaques: Really people? Those are the guys you cheer for...you adore?

Shakes his head in disbelief

Jaques: It is even worse than I thought it is. You are not even worth my time...

Jaques pauses

Jaques: But wait... Till tonight is a night to remember and to celebrate, because this is the first appearance of the The Frenchiseā„¢ perhaps I will do the audience a favour in showing real wrestling skills...

Jaques: If it is okay with the General Manager I am going to make an example out of you!

He laughs

Jaques: Unless you have second thoughts or the GM decides to protect you

rhetorical pause

Jaques: Your on!

Jaques turns away and slowly walks backstage still grinning

Last edited by Mr MITB Showtime Jernigan on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:30 pm

Hey...
Thanks for editing... Two things:

The I am going to make an exempel is from Jaques

and "rhetorical pause in the last paragraph should be grey...

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Showtime Jernigan Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:52 pm

alrighty i fixed it mate
Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down