FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerri's Disappointment

2 posters

Go down

Kerri's Disappointment Empty Kerri's Disappointment

Post  Big Murph Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:30 am

Earlier in the night...

[Parking Lot segment]

[color=red]The camera switches to the parking lot just as a black luxury sedan with tinted windows pulls into it and Big Murph emerges wearing an expensive Italian suit with shoes & a fedora to match and gleaming from his wrists are a pair of Rolexes DRIPPING with diamonds. As he exits, Kerri Richardson ambushes him with a barrage of questions...[/color]

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson: Big Murph, why did you change your entire reason for being in this business? Why are you wearing that extremely expensive suit? What really happened to Sledge? What other surprises do you have in store for the FFI fan-addicts?[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: (laughs) Kerri, Kerri, Kerri...(shakes his head)...all these questions...I'll tell you what, I can answer your questions with 1 statement: This business is about Money, Power, Respect...(pauses then looks straight into camera with vicious intent in his eyes)& Destruction.[/color]

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson: Murph, you've changed, & not for the better. What about the fans? Don't you still care about the fans? You USED to...[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: Sure, I still care about the fans...but I care about myself more. Hell, why can't I entertain the fans & look out for my star player: Me? As far as this being a change for the worse, my bank account says otherwise. Now, I bid you adieu, Madamoiselle, that is, unless you have other questions to ask...[/color]

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson: (with disdain) No, Murph, there will be no further questions. (Sarcastically) Thanks for your time...Jackass![/color]

[color=red]Big Murph shrugs, mutters something to the effect of 'women...can't figure 'em out with Albert Einstein's brain', and walks into arena.[/color]

Last edited by Big Murph on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Kerri's Disappointment Empty Re: Kerri's Disappointment

Post  Showtime Jernigan Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:42 am

Guess whos back back back again again Murphy's back back tell a friend.......anywho Keri not Kerri my friend
Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Showtime Jernigan Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:43 am

and it was a good rp my man
Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Murph Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:48 am

Thanks, Mr. MITB, I gotta get in with this betting thing.

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum