FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noble's new impact (First RP ever so please let me know what you think)

2 posters

Go down

Noble's new impact (First RP ever so please let me know what you think) Empty Noble's new impact (First RP ever so please let me know what you think)

Post  Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Outside the arena a large, tattooed, and serious looking man is seen walking into the staging arena. He is wearing a hooded sweatshirt, jeans, and a baseball cap. All the shirt says is Survival of the Fittest with a crosshair over his chest. Upon approach of the guard shack he takes his hood off and his weathered face with a scar across his neck is seen. He looks at the guard with a hollow look, as though he is ready for something else to happen, somewhere else....not here and not now:

Security Guard: Sir, I need to see some ID...what is your name and purpose?

Noble: Son...if you don't move and let me through I will show you exactly who I am, and what I am capable of.

Security Guard: (calls on the radio) We have a problem here at gate 3, send 2 more people please.

Noble: (sighs) Fine, if you want to call for backup I can wait, but let me explain who I am and why this is your mistake. 1. I am Noble, I was fighting in wars while you were prancing around at rent a cop school. and 2. Bring your friends, I enjoy a good warm-up before my matches. In fact just to show I am a nice guy (just then the other 2 guards run up)....

(Noble looks at the first guard he was originally talking to) I will explain how this will go so there will be no surprises. Your head will end up sitting here (Noble points to the guards desk) while I hold it there (Noble looks at the other 2) his body will be thrown through that barrier over there, and his body will end up draped across this barrier. Your choice....

Security Guard: Sir, you need to calm down. Please do not make us arrest you.

(At that moment Don comes walking past) Don: Excuse me what is going on here?

Security Guard: This man is trying to enter illegally sir!

(Don takes one look at Noble at asks...) Sir, may I help you? I am one of the announcers here.

Noble looks down at Don: I would suggest you get these 3 to walk away before someone has their feelings and bodies hurt, and call your GM and let him know Noble is here....He will understand why I am late, just ask him....

Don makes a phone call and mumbling is heard then outloud you hear: Yes sir...but sir he....yes sir....no sir I...(sigh....) Understood sir.

Don hangs up with a worried look on his face and says: Ummmm let him through, you really don't want to mess with this man, he may enter.

Noble laughs and says: Don't forget who I am, it is a name that someone very soon will know...

With that Noble walks off laughing and Don says: That guy scares me, I wonder who he was talking about...

Security Guard: So who was that guy?

Don: All I know is he has been in Iraq and then Afghanistan for the last 10 years, whoever he is talking about needs to start worrying...

The camera pans over to watch Noble enter the arena and fades out as he walks in through the door.

Back to top Go down

Noble's new impact (First RP ever so please let me know what you think) Empty Re: Noble's new impact (First RP ever so please let me know what you think)

Post  Showtime Jernigan Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:18 pm

good rp noble
Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

Noble's new impact (First RP ever so please let me know what you think) Empty Re: Noble's new impact (First RP ever so please let me know what you think)

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:39 am

Great RP Noble Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Couragesand Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:07 pm

Goodie Rp.
Couragesand
Couragesand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down