FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing... Robert Sheehan

Go down

Introducing... Robert Sheehan Empty Introducing... Robert Sheehan

Post  Daitezen Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:28 am

Sudden Impact GM Rebecca Great is shown, sitting in her office, working on her laptop. A knock on the door is heard.

Rebecca Great: Come in.

The door opens, and a young man in a suit walks in and smiles at Rebecca.

Rebecca Great: Take a seat, i'll be one moment.

The young man sits down as Rebecca finishes typing something. He smiles, and sits patiently. After a few seconds, she finishes typing, and closes down the laptop lid.

Rebecca Great: Thanks for waiting Robert, it's good to have you on board.

Robert Sheehan: I'm glad things were arranged as quickly as they were.

Rebecca Great: Well I needed someone to assist me in the show, and given your background and the recommendation you received, there was no point in delaying things. Did you get to see the first match?

Robert Sheehan: Yes I did Rebecca, i'll be watching all of them as you requested.

Rebecca Great: Very good, I want your input on that matter we discussed.

Robert Sheehan: Mentioning that, when are you going to make the announcement?

Rebecca smiles.

Rebecca Great: Later on tonight. I'm sure everyone will try their hardest after they find out, so I want to tell everyone today.

Robert Sheehan: Very good. I just wanted to give you this.

Robert hands over a sheet of paper, which Rebecca looks at quickly, then puts down on to a pile of other papers.

Rebecca Great: I'll review things when I have a little more time.

Robert Sheehan: Ok Rebecca. I better head off, so I don't miss the next match.

Rebecca Great: That's fine Robert, though I want you with me when I make the announcement, ok?

Robert smiles.

Robert Sheehan: And become the target of sucking up and threats when you put the decision on my head?

Rebecca laughs.

Rebecca Great: Sounds good to me! You catch on quickly.

Robert groans, and Rebecca laughs again.

Rebecca Great: I'm sure you can handle it, that's why I put you in charge of this decision. If anyone gives you too much grief, tell me about it, ok?

Robert Sheehan: Sure thing Rebecca. I'll head off to the next match now, if that's ok?

Rebecca Great: Ok Robert, but make sure you come back in time for us to go out there and announce this.

Robert Sheehan: Yes Rebecca, I will.

Robert smiles, gets up, and leaves the room, shutting the door behind him. Rebecca smiles to herself for a moment, then gets back to her work.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down