FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of Your Day

Go down

End of Your Day Empty End of Your Day

Post  The Forsaken King Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:36 pm

(In ring Segmant)

The Camara Breaks to Amazing Standing In the middle of the ring, With a mic.

Amazing: Man, oh man! Ill Tell you something right now, Im am sore from what happen to me earlier tonight. I have a question For you the fans of FFI, Do yall think i deserved to just get ambushed on my debut, Well do yall.

The Fans Give a loud Reaction to what amazing said.

Fans: NOOOOO!!!!!!

Amazing: Well nethier do I. You see, When me and as he calls him self now, Rebelouis Matt, we were great friends, We always hung out together everyday and ect.. But now he just wants to come out and Ambush me. For no reason, What have i done to you Matt, So why dont you come out here Man to Man and tell me what i have done to piss you off.

While Amazing is waiting for Matt's Titantron to go off and him walk down the ramp, The lights Turn off for about 4 mins, Nobody knows what happen, And when they turn back on Amazing is Laying there in a pile of blood, With nobody near the ring or anything.

Then a voice is heard.

???: Well, He tried to warn you earlier to night, But i guess you werent listening were you, Well to bad. You should of listen, Cause i know you wouldnt be there in the middle of the ring in a puddle of blood if you just listen to Matt, And by the way its Brother, Chris, I was told you were here, and Matt hired me to do his dirty work which reallly doesnt bother me since i get to put you in the hospital, Well have a good time brother, See you next week.

The Lights go off again and when they turn back on nobody is on the raptors and Amazing's Body is gone.
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum