FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bowes Interview

2 posters

Go down

Bowes Interview Empty Bowes Interview

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:00 pm

(Backstage Segment)

The camera cuts to a backstage area where we see Michael Lee sitting in a chair with a spotlight on him.

Michael Lee: “You may be wondering why I’m sitting here in the dark with a spotlight on myself, well I’m here to interview someone who’s going to make their debut on Final Impact in the near future.”

The camera pans a few feet away from Michael where we can barely make out the superstar in question.

Michael Lee: “I’m here with Christopher Bowes who was just recently signed to FFI’s flagship show, Final Impact. So Chris, why exactly are you here?”

Bowes: “I came here for one reason, and one reason only. I came here to make an impact on everyone in the business today. I came to make an impact on their minds, their bodies, and their very souls.”

Michael Lee: “Do you mind explaining that to the fans… and frankly everyone else?”

Bowes: “Let me put it in a simpler way so that the average fan can understand what I’m trying to say. I have felt pain and anguish beyond anyone’s comprehension. I have felt things and had things done to me that no one would wish to have happen on their mortal enemy. I will simultaneously blow your mind with my reckless style and break your bones with my ruthless submissions.”

Bowes pauses for a moment.

Bowes: “My pain will become everyone else’s pain that I compete with in this federation. I definitely don’t care about my own safety. When I say that about myself, you have to realize, that I care about my opponents' even less.”

The lights turn on in the room and we see Christopher Bowes for the first time. His hair is unkempt and matted together and he's wearing mostly grey and black wrestling gear.

Bowes: “Michael, do you know what it’s like to spend 3 years of your life alone, in solitude away from society? Do any of you people in the entire crowd know what that’s like? Can you even comprehend having to go through that? How would you like to be shipwrecked?”

Michael Lee: “…”

Bowes gets up out of his chair and walks to the side of the room with Michael and the camera following him.

Bowes: “I’m sure you can answer this question for me Michael. What is this wall made out of?”

Michael: “That’s fairly obvious, it’s made out of concrete… What are you getting at?”

Bowes steps back from the wall and steps toward it again launching his fist at the concrete.

An audible gasp is heard from the crowd.

Michael: “Are you out of your mind?! What do you think that’s going to prove?”

Bowes holds his hand up to the crowd, where visible pieces of skin are missing and his hand is bruised.

Bowes: “There’s a reason why I’m going to succeed in this federation. I have no fear, I have no restraints, I have no weaknesses to be exploited.”

Bowes tosses the microphone to Michael and leaves the room.

Last edited by Christopher Bowes on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bowes Interview Empty Re: Bowes Interview

Post  Reaper Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:05 pm

very nice

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:42 am

Camera goes to micheal backstage
Michael Lee: “You may be wondering why I’m here in the light of the Stage spotlight on myown, well I’m here to interview someone who’s going to make their debut on Final Impact in the near future.”

The camera pans at a superstar 2 steps away from Michael where we can barely make out the superstar in question.

Michael: “I’m here with Goten who was just recently signed to FFI’s show, Final Impact. So Goten, why exactly are you here?”

Goten: “I came here for one reason, and one reason only. I came here to make a statement to everyone in the business today and next future. I came to make an announcement on this show.”

Michael : “Do you mind explaining that to the fans… and everyone else here please?”

Goten: “as always i shall never dissapoint my fans so without further apu. I have felt pain and anguish beyond anyone’s comprehension. I have felt things and had things done to me that no one would wish to have happen on their mortal enemy. I will simultaneously blow your mind with my Heroic style and help you when ur backed in a corner no submissions will hurt you when i am around.”

goten pauses for a moment.

goten: “My pain will become more survere but everyone else’s pain will stop thats why I compete with in this federation to make friend . I definitely don’t care about my own safety. When I say that about myself, you have to realize, that I care about my opponents' more than me im less likely to see them hurt.”

The lights got brighter in the room and we see Goten for the first time. His hair is spiky and clean together and he's wearing mostly orange and blue wrestling gear.

Goten: “Michael, do you know what it’s like to spend 3 years of your life alone, in solitude away from society? Do any of you people in the entire crowd know what that’s like? Can you even comprehend having to go through that? How would you like to be shipwrecked without friends to guide u around it does not feel good does it?”

Michael Lee: “…” not really no

goten gets up out of his chair and walks to the side of the room with Michael and the camera following him.

goten: “I’m sure you can answer this question for me Michael. What is this wall made out of?”

Michael: “That’s fairly obvious, it’s made out of bricks… What are you getting at mate?”

goten steps back from the wall and steps toward it again launching his leg at the brick.

A cheer is heard from the crowd.

Michael: “Are you out of your mind?! What do you think that’s going to prove to anyone?”

Goten holds his hand up to the crowd and points at micheal, where micheal looks at him wierd.

Goten: “There’s a reason why I’m going to succeed in this federation i wont show fear . I have honour, I have no limit, I have no weaknesses to be exploited or destroyed.”

Micheal: but what about the people who hate you

Goten: well as people know some love ya some hate ya all i show is respect this is my motto Stand Salute and Respect i live by that

Micheal:ok Thank you for the interview

Goten: No problem
Show fades away

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:11 pm

plz do not rewrite other people rps with out first comfirming with them if you have something to add write it out and posted it on its own

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Showtime Jernigan Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:27 pm

and your not even staff, so u shouldnt be rewriting rp's in the 1st place, and it was good as is, ask permission before u edit, and PM it to the person, not post it on the section without the other's consent
Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum