FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kid Goku Arrival

Go down

Kid Goku Arrival Empty Kid Goku Arrival

Post  Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:40 pm

The Lights go out and all you see is a blue force and long gold hair flying to the ring and then the light come back on

Kid Goku: My name is Kid Goku and i'm the savior of FFI and everything good but to also make sure that the FFI Universe is having a great time and isn't being bored by some of the people in the back.
Kid Goku: Fair warning now if anyone messes with me or the FFI fans I will go Super Saiyan 3 and blast them with a Kamehameha which can give a injury if used with all my strength and I will be the champion of FFI for all of you and defend with all my might and won't stop till I cant move because I never learned how to give up and I never will quit or learn how to which means I will complete my goals and do anything I have to in order to win and defeat anyone

Kid Goku turns Super Saiyan 3 and then blasts the lights with a Kamehameha and when the lights come back on Kid Goku is gone

Everyone in the arena hears a whisper and it says

Kid Goku: Goku has come and I won't quit till I save you'll and win it all

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum