FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy?

Go down

Conspiracy? Empty Conspiracy?

Post  Daitezen Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:05 pm

A black screen is shown. Faint lights seem to glow, but do not distinguish anything about the location. In the background, the occasional sound of clanking metal is heard.

Chris Kayoz: What on earth is going on, why are we seeing this?

Don Jackson: Maybe the lighting has gone backstage, who knows.

Grunting is heard, and flickers of movement are seen. The camera switches to show the commentary desk.

Chris Kayoz: This is creeping me out a little Don.

Don Jackson: Shut up Chris, there’s nothing...

An image flashes on the monitor for a brief moment. Don screams, and Chris’ face turns pale, as if he was going to be sick. The crowd scream, and murmur uncomfortably. The image switches back to a disturbing scene.

Daitezen is shown wearing nothing but a loincloth, his arms and legs chained from the walls, so he is hanging in mid-air, with very little slack on the chains. His body is covered in cuts and blood, some look like they are from a blade, others lashes across like they are from whips or canes. His eyes are glazed, and limbs tense. Around the walls and floor of the walls, blades protrude, so as Daitezen seemingly swings with the movement of wherever he is, he is cut further... the tension in his limbs seems to be to reduce the swinging, and to save him from more serious cuts. The traces of blood on the blades show that this hasn’t been completely effective so far.

The lights cut out in the arena for a moment, the only thing visible this continuing disturbing image. White spotlights point to the entrance of the arena, and smoke gently blows across it. The focus of the spotlight is on Lilith Bloodrose, who walks slowly down to the ring.

Don Jackson: This is sick, absolutely twisted.

Chris Kayoz: I have to agree, how can anyone do that to another human being. Where is he, someone needs to find a way to get him out of there!

Lilith climbs into the ring, holding a microphone, the muffled grunts of Daitezen struggling in the background, and the image of his bloodied flesh, a counterpoint to her white dress, white hair, with only flashes of red showing on her clothes.

Lilith Bloodrose: My dear Daitezen, I hope you can hear me right now.

A slight delay on the sound is heard, to show that Daitezen can indeed hear what she is saying. He grunts louder, but unable to protest further due to his predicament.

Lilith Bloodrose: I’m sure you know this was my work. But not my work alone. Just think about this for a second Daitezen. You are currently in a freight container, on the way to Johannesburg by air. You’re making a couple of stops on the way, so you might be there for at least 16 hours, maybe a bit more. After that, the container will be driven, by road, to the location of the next Full Force Impact show. Maybe you’ll get lucky, and someone will open it quickly, or maybe you’ll be there for a couple of days, who knows. Hopefully the journey isn’t too bumpy, I wouldn’t want you to carelessly hurt yourself on any of the toys I’ve left laying around.

The sound of Chris Kayoz vomiting is heard in the background.

Don Jackson: Eww, you’re disgusting Chris, get away from me.

Lilith Bloodrose: So, you’ll be out of action for a while. Who does that benefit? Think about who might be jealous of the spotlight being on you, and your title. Who might have it out for revenge against you...

Don Jackson: I have no idea who she is getting at.

Lilith Bloodrose: Think about it well, and think about how much better it would have been for you if you didn’t embarrass me on the last show.

The crate takes a jolt, and Daitezen swings, cutting himself again on the blades, blood dripping down. The camera focuses on Lilith’s face, the excitement and pleasure she is getting from watching Daitezen’s pain.

Chris Kayoz: That is one sick woman.

Don Jackson: You’re talking about sick! Can we get a cleaner over here!

Lilith exits the ring, and walks up the rampway, staring at the image on the titan tron as she goes, almost seeming captivated by it. She exits the arena, and the lights return to normal, as the image on the screen fades.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum