FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Loss

Go down

After Loss Empty After Loss

Post  ILL Pr3daTor Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:15 pm

There is a loud crash and Mr.Tiny walks out of the titontron and into the ring with a mic.

Mr.Tiny: Now I know that I lost last week, but did anyone but me see that the referee waited 4 seconds before he started counting when I pinned Jamie? That is a little riducousl I think, no referee in FFI should do that bad in a match. That lost I had didnt matter because it wasnt a loss. It was a win. If that ref didnt wait I would have won. Like Robert said though it doesnt matter if you win or lose he will pick the best to be in the rising star title match. Jamie? Jamie was just a little road block for me. And I will take care of it. For now though, can Jamie Morgan and Robert Sheenhan come down to the ring?

Nothing happens.

Mr.Tiny: Please grow a pair and come down here.

Jamie Morgan's theme plays from the titontron.

Jamie Morgan: What do you want?

Mr.Tiny: Robert come out so I can see you.

Robert Sheenhan walks out and stands next to Jamie Morgan.

Mr.Tiny: Thank you. Now Jamie you know I beat you, and Robert I know you paid the referee to make me lose. Right now I would like you two, to tell admit it.

Jamie Morgan: Actually Tiny you did not beat me since it was me with the hand in the air. Robert did not pay the referee, you should be ashamed for saying that you little brat. Yeah you are a brat coming down here and whining about how the referee waited to count.

Mr.Tiny: Now I believe that everyone else saw it, not like they mean anything, but you dont have the right to call me a brat.

Robert Sheenhan: Both of you stop. Tiny what do you want from me.

Mr.Tiny: Two questions. Did you pay the ref and I am still in the rising star title picture?

Robert Sheenhan: I think you know the anwsers to both. From what I said last week.

Mr.Tiny: Look I know you dont like me but can you just say yes or no to the question.

Jamie Morgan: He doesnt have to say anything.

Mr.Tiny: You shut your yap. I know you and Jaques LaCroix think that they are so macho but the truth is I can take on both of you right now. Thats right Jaques I heard you, I know what you mean. Now three people in this federation dont like me that much, im okay with that but they will have to back it up with something. Im talking to you, Jaques, Jamie, and Robert.

Jamie Morgan: I dont have to back up anything, I already did when I beat you last week.

Robert Sheenhan: You know the way I can back it up? I can put you out of the title picture.

Robert Sheenhan leaves with Jamie Morgan.
ILL Pr3daTor
ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum