FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daitezen's condition

Go down

Daitezen's condition Empty Daitezen's condition

Post  Daitezen Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:35 pm

Shouting is heard from inside the office of FFI doctor Douglas Park, as the camera moves to the door. The door is thrown open and Daitezen storms past the cameraman, still covered in blood, a cloak draped round his shoulders, to somewhat cover himself, Douglas shouting as he leaves.

Douglas Park: Daitezen, you aren’t cleared for wrestling, you shouldn’t even be on your feet right now!

Daitezen just keeps walking, ignoring Douglas, who steps out of the room, and turns to the cameraman.

Douglas Park: That guy is a maniac, he can’t be thinking of going into his match in this condition. DAITEZEN, come back here!

Daitezen stops, and turns, and in a strained voice replies.

Daitezen: Don, if I don’t wrestle, she wins. She takes away from me what I do, and I won’t let that happen. I’ll fight and I’ll do everything I can to win, like I always do.

Daitezen turns and turns the corner in the corridor, out of camera shot. The camera turns back to Douglas, who has a concerned expression on his face, shaking his head, and mutters, almost as to himself.

Douglas Park: She wins either way. She’s putting you through more pain now, can’t you see that.

The camera fades.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum