FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFI Lounge

Go down

FFI Lounge Empty FFI Lounge

Post  Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:13 pm

For the first time ever in the ring is redecorated completly furnished FFI Lounge. While a guitar plays chicago rock music at ringsside. The ring has a table with various FFI decorations (Commentators, Referees, Weapons and of Course myself) positioned in its center. The four ringposts are decorated with famous choosing by the worlds greatest fashion designers in ffi showing famous Craft sights.
Suddenly the spot focuses on Goten who is sitting in the middle of the ring on the chair.

As goten raises his voice the chicago music stops playing.

Goten: Hello Ladies and gentlemen ,welcome to the ffi lounge i will have 3 guests tonight these people are in a match with me in a tag match later on tonight and I am about to introduce the very first guest! he grins at the fans and for all you people I am glad to introduce 1 half of brothers of malacam .... Ben Malacam .

Fans Cheer loudly
as ben enters the ring and grabs the mic from the announcer
Ben:hi goten nice FFI Lounge importantly u should know that tonight The Frenchise" Jaques LaCroix will not be winning with his bed buddy Big murph I have Full Confident , that both you and me and our FFI Universe will enjoy us in our match as we will dominate the franchise once and for all without even breaking a sweat.

Goten: Well i have to agree there big murph doesnt know what he got his self into

just as goten finished his setences big murphs theme song starts as he enters the ring

Murph:so you too honstly think you can beat us tonight even know u ben malacam have a weak loser like goten on your team

Goten goes to answer but ben interupts

Ben:murph ur a good opponent ill respect that but seriously u teaming with a french dude is lame man french people dont know how to fight they just do a French Dance

Goten Laughs at ben

Murph: how dare you speak of him like that jaques is not just a dancer you know his a great fighter you will see us with our hands raised in victory

Goten: really well who told your friend that his mommy please dont waste our time leave this ring before i come and lay you out.

Murph : you lay me out you got to be kidding

Jaques Theme song plays

Jaques enters the ring and grabs a mic

Jaques: so you calling me the Franchise dancer how dare you im going to show you what we are made of tonight better shut your mouth

Goten: Enough talking lets Start Now

Jaques and murph go to attack goten but ben drop kicks jaques out of the ring

while goten connects with the G.T.S on murph

following the g.t.s ben hits the big ben finisher as murph runs away from the ring

Malacam Brothers Theme song plays

as Jaques lacroix and Big Murph point at the both of them then they walk away

as the camera fades away

Back to top Go down

FFI Lounge Empty Re: FFI Lounge

Post  Rated Rs Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:43 am

bro all action if suppose to be left uncolored
Rated Rs
Rated Rs

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum