FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daitezen Compilation - Technical Difficulties

Go down

Daitezen Compilation - Technical Difficulties Empty Daitezen Compilation - Technical Difficulties

Post  Daitezen Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:32 pm

Don Jackson: If you folks at home didn't know, in the last show we had some technical difficulties.

Chris Kayoz: There were some difficulties with our cameras backstage, which weren't feeding to the show. We weren't able to bring you all the action that happened in South Africa. The most interesting of which involved Daitezen, who I still haven't forgiven for wrecking my car again by the way.

Don Jackson: You really should let that go Chris. Anyway, to keep you folks at home up to speed, this is what was happening backstage, after what happened to Daitezen in last weeks Final Impact, we weren't sure if he was able to compete. We saw him up against Wormkage, in a shock victory, but now we get to show you what happened in between.

The camera switches to archived footage from the last show.

The camera shows scenes from early in the day, the setting up of the show, people walking around, equipment being placed, lots of activity with the show being on tour. Sudden Impact GM Rebecca Great is seen walking around, checking on everything, making sure the show is perfect. Suddenly a scream, then shouting is heard. Rebecca starts walking briskly towards the source of the noise.

She sees members of the backstage crew standing around one of the larger equipment containers. In front of the container appears to be a lady, passed out on the ground, FFI doctor Douglas Park on his knees next to her, checking she is ok.

Rebecca Great: What happened, is she ok?

The crowd quietens, apart from muffled sounds from within the container.

Douglas Park: Rebecca, she’s fine, just got a fright, but... don’t come any closer.

Rebecca Great: Why?

Douglas Park: You don’t want to see this.

Suddenly two men appear out of the container, carrying something. On closer inspection, it appears to be Daitezen, a bloody mess, seemingly barely conscious, large cuts all over his body. He seems to be breathing, but that’s about it. Rebecca Great begins to look pale.

Rebecca Great: I mean I saw the last show, but I didn’t really think...

Rebecca seems stunned to silence.

Douglas Park: Guys, come with me, we have to take him to my office now.

Douglas exchanges glances with Rebecca, who steps forward now to assist the passed out girl, as Douglas rushes off with Daitezen, being carried quickly rather than carefully, as the camera fades.

The camera switches to a scene later in the show.

Shouting is heard from inside the office of FFI doctor Douglas Park, as the camera moves to the door. The door is thrown open and Daitezen storms past the cameraman, still covered in blood, a cloak draped round his shoulders, to somewhat cover himself, Douglas shouting as he leaves.

Douglas Park: Daitezen, you aren’t cleared for wrestling, you shouldn’t even be on your feet right now!

Daitezen just keeps walking, ignoring Douglas, who steps out of the room, and turns to the cameraman.

Douglas Park: That guy is a maniac, he can’t be thinking of going into his match in this condition. DAITEZEN, come back here!

Daitezen stops, and turns, and in a strained voice replies.

Daitezen: Don, if I don’t wrestle, she wins. She takes away from me what I do, and I won’t let that happen. I’ll fight and I’ll do everything I can to win, like I always do.

Daitezen turns and turns the corner in the corridor, out of camera shot. The camera turns back to Douglas, who has a concerned expression on his face, shaking his head, and mutters, almost as to himself.

Douglas Park: She wins either way. She’s putting you through more pain now, can’t you see that.

The camera fades.

The camera finally shows a pre-match scene, leading up to the match on last weeks show.

The camera shows the door to Daitezen’s locker room. Keri Richardson is outside, on camera.

Keri Richardson: We saw earlier that Daitezen is now with us after his ordeals, and the rumour is that he may still be competing in a match tonight. I’m here now to hopefully get a few words with him.

Keri knocks on the door, and it swings open a little.

Keri Richardson: Daitezen, are you there?

Keri peeks into the room. There is a crashing sound, and Keri, shocked, stumbles into the room, and the camera shows Daitezen just out of the shower, covered by just a towel, having knocked over a glass from the desk. The camera turns away quickly, but not before it being obvious how many wounds cascade across Daitezen’s body. Keri gets up, and looks away.

Keri Richardson: I’m so sorry Daitezen, I didn’t mean to just...

A mixture of fear and upset is heard in Keri’s voice.

Daitezen: Keri, its ok, just give me a minute to get dressed, ok?

Keri Richardson: Ok Daitezen, i’m sorry.

The cameraman backs out of the room. Keri goes to follow but before she can, Daitezen slams the door shut and locks it. Keri screams, her microphone still audible.

Daitezen: Keri it’s ok, I won’t do anything. I’d just prefer for those people not to see me like this... though after putting me up on the titan tron last week, I guess it’s a pointless endeavour.

Keri Richardson: Not at all, I understand... though if you don’t mind me saying... you look like death right now, i’m surprised you are standing.

Daitezen: Always one with the flattery aren’t you Keri.

Keri Richardson: What! I’m so sor...

Daitezen interrupts.

Daitezen: I’m kidding. I know how I look, but I can handle it. I’m not going to let anything get the way of me competing.

Keri Richardson: I don’t understand how you can be so nonchalant about it, after all that’s happened to you.

Daitezen: Keri, it’s simply because I expected it. I expect people to hurt me, I knew that she would have something planned, and I knew she would probably succeed, as she knows what buttons to press I guess.

Keri Richardson: So you’re acting as if nothing has happened?

Daitezen: Not at all, but I’ll take my lessons from it. Sometimes that’s all you can do when you get hurt Keri.

Daitezen pauses expectantly.

Keri Richardson: So you saw what happened?

Daitezen: I did Keri, I saw what Showtime did to you. And I would give you the same advice, take your lessons from it and move on.

Keri Richardson: But the [censored] cheated on me!

Daitezen: Then if he is the sort to cheat, he isn’t the sort you need to pay attention to. Don’t let the actions of others effect you more than they must.

Keri Richardson: Are... you trying to help me?

Daitezen laughs.

Daitezen: I guess i’m just trying to help you see the real world.

Keri Richardson: You still think i’m naive?

Daitezen: Yes... but not so much now you’ve seen how easy it is to be hurt. It’s just up to you what lessons you want to take from it.

Keri Richardson: You mean be more like you, and not care?

Daitezen laughs again.

Daitezen: I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Keri laughs.

Keri Richardson: Then what do you mean?

Daitezen: Keri. The lessons you learn are your own. I’m the way I am because of what life did to me. I chose this path as the best I could do. Pain... can be good, if it leads from, or leads to happiness. But if it doesn’t, then why choose pain?

Keri Richardson: So...

Keri pauses, uncertain what to say.

Daitezen: So you want to know why I choose pain?

Keri laughs.

Keri Richardson: It did cross my mind.

Daitezen: Well... that is my own secret i’m sorry to say. But let me ask you this, would you sacrifice the happiness of getting close to someone, to know that you wouldn’t have to deal with the sadness of them hurting you?

Things are quiet for a moment.

Keri Richardson: I’m not sure how to answer that.

Daitezen: You don’t need to answer, at least not to me. Just to yourself.

Keri Richardson: Well... thank you Daitezen. But i’m sure it’s supposed to be interviewing you.

Daitezen laughs.

Daitezen: I guess we should let the camera man back in then.

Daitezen opens the door, now dressed, and lets the camera man in. Seeing nothing untoward had happened while he had been shut out, he sets up the camera, ready for an interview.

Daitezen: I’m not much past being cut like a cheap piece of meat, and now the audience wants their pound of flesh I guess.

Daitezen turns to the cameraman.

Daitezen: Let’s get this set-up quickly, I want to get at least a little rest for the match.

The cameraman fixes the camera in place.

Cameraman: Three, two, one...

Keri Richardson: Hello fans, i’m here with Daitezen right now, lucky enough to get an interview with him after his ordeal. Daitezen, first may I ask how you’re feeling after that?

Daitezen shakes his head.

Daitezen: Sore, but I’ve survived worse.

Keri stares at Daitezen incredulously. Daitezen laughs.

Daitezen: Trust me, you don’t want to know.

Keri Richardson: The word is tonight you’re going up against Wormkage, one of the federation’s new signings.

Daitezen: And a vicious technical wrestler to boot. It will be interesting that’s for sure.

Keri Richardson: Do you think you stand a chance in your condition?

Daitezen: I think I will win, but I would never step into the ring expecting to lose. He’s new to the federation, and his first match is against the Fallen Champion. I’m sure it will take him some time to get up to speed with the intensity of this federation, so I see him at a disadvantage. Though i’m definitely expecting some pain.

Keri Richardson: You almost sound excited at the prospect.

Daitezen: I’m just glad to have an honest contest. Pain for no cause is just torture. This will be a good match i’m certain, and of course i’m excited by that.

Keri Richardson: I know you probably don’t much want to talk about it now, but what... what is going to happen between you and Lilith after the last show. Should we expect further escalations?

Daitezen: Yes. Though there is more to this than everyone is seeing i’m certain. She has a plan, and I’ve not yet worked out what it is. But... I have my theory.

Keri Richardson: Would you be willing to share it?

Daitezen laughs.

Daitezen: Not at all. I have my own plan...

Keri Richardson: Mysterious words there... thank you Daitezen, that’s all we have time for right now.

The camera fades

The camera switches back to the current show, and Don and Chris on commentary.

Don Jackson: Well there we have it everybody. I'm sure that makes things far clearer for everyone who wasn't in the arena.

Chris Kayoz: The word is that although he isn't competing tonight, Daitezen is in the arena, and scheduled to appear in the ring later in the show. Hopefully this is about the money he owes me for my car.

Don Jackson: Dream on Chris, he must be extremely angry after what happened. They say Lilith wasn't seen in South Africa, but she was spotted around the arena earlier tonight, so expect fireworks!
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum