FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titanic bark, Microscopic Bite

Go down

Titanic bark, Microscopic Bite Empty Titanic bark, Microscopic Bite

Post  Big Murph Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:37 pm

[Backstage]

[color=red]Kerri Richardson is walking around acorridor when she happens to bump into Big Murph. She looks up at him and he's got a smile on his face that's wide as a crater on the moon.[/color]

[color=indigo]Kerri: Murph, what's up with the huge grin?[/color]

[color=darkred]murph: Well, a few reasons; first, Benny Hana & Go Fish did a boat--no, wait--a Titanic ship load of talk about winning the tag match we had last week and I personally cracked their skulls open and watched the blood flow. Hell, Goten was incapacitated so early in the match, that old Benny Boy had to fight in a handicap match. Second, the Risinq * participants will be named tonight and regardless of who it is, they'll have numerous targets on their back once they win the title. I sort of feel bad for the guy. And 3rd, me & Jaques have unfinished business with some masked (censored)holes who constantly attacked us last week on behalf of those nitwits. I believe it was 2 sets of guys...these 4 individuals have NO idea what they've gotten themselves into. As far as The Malacam Brothers, I'm planning on handling them personally; and I do mean, PERSONALLY. I will show them HOW to attack someone. Pauses) As a matter of fact, you might want to assemble a camera crew, cause everyone knows what I'm capable of. If my tag partner wants to get in on the action he's more than welcome, but their asses are mine, they won't know where or when.([/color]

[color=indigo]Kerri: Murph, do you really think you can handle the situation you're currently in? I mean, essentially, you're going up against 6 men...have you even considered the other 4 men and how to find them?[/color]

[color=darkred]Murph: That's a no-brainer; I'll beat it out of the Malacam Brothers; plain & simple. We'll see how long they can take a beating and keep on ticking and, if they don't know anything, I'll take it to the ring and call the spineless bastards out myself and truly turn them spineless. Even if they manage to get the jump on me, I will hunt them down, whether they work here or not, and take them out one by one. Now, gotta go Kerri, time is blood money.[/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum