FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The answer?

Go down

The answer? Empty The answer?

Post  Daitezen Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:43 pm

The camera shows a scene in the doctor’s office, Daitezen relaxed on a chair, talking to FFI doctor Douglas Park.

Douglas Park: It’s good to see you aren’t competing tonight; you really need some time to heal.

Daitezen: I don’t need healing, I need to compete, get some of this frustration out.

Douglas Park: You suffered serious blood loss, and some pretty deep cuts. It’s not safe for you to wrestle like that.

Daitezen: Well I managed it easily enough last week. I beat Wormkage without any problems, it was disappointing, I had expected more of a fight.

Douglas Park: If I had my way, you wouldn’t have been let near the ring in that condition.

Daitezen: I know, and I know these things are on my own back in the end. I take the consequences, if I get hurt, then I get hurt. It won’t stop me competing.

Douglas Park: Daitezen. I have to be straight with you, I have some serious concerns about your state of mind at the moment. I honestly think some time away from wrestling would do you good. You told me of the problems you have, so I’d be willing to put my recommendation behind a leave of absence. Give you a few weeks to clear your head.

Daitezen glares angrily at Douglas.

Daitezen: That’s not going to happen. I’ve got Lilith screwing me around, playing games with me, at someone else’s behest. And I’ve got a title to defend, and a show to put on.

Douglas Park: Do you really think it’s someone else encouraging Lilith to do those things?

Daitezen: I don’t trust Lilith, but think about it. Half the roster probably wants a shot at my title; there are probably half a dozen wrestlers in that locker room with a reason to hate me personally, the Harts, Reaper and Ben the Speedster after what happened at the last PPV. Heck, it could be Chris Kayoz for all the cars I’ve written off of his. I don’t know what is going on, but i’m going to prepare myself whatever happens. Lilith doesn’t need any encouragement, but i’m sure her goal fits with someone else’s.

Douglas Park: Maybe making you suspicious of everyone is her goal?

Daitezen: It could be, I don’t know. I can’t begin to guess.

Douglas is silent for a moment, and then continues to check over Daitezen.

Douglas Park: You seem to be healing well though, that’s good to see. Though you’ll have another mighty set of scars to add to your collection.

Daitezen smiles at that.

Daitezen: Nothing new there, I’ve got so many they mostly overlap now. They’ll never put me topless on the front of a calendar, but I want to wrestle, not look pretty.

Douglas Park: Some wrestlers really need to learn that lesson. They think that image is everything, but look at those who are successful in this federation. I mean take...

The lights suddenly cut out. Daitezen is heard laughing.

Daitezen: Oh, let me guess, someone is going to come in here and jump us.

Douglas nervously laughs too.

Douglas Park: I wouldn’t be surprised. It’s been done to death though; I don’t know why they can’t come up with something less...

A crashing sound is heard, as Douglas stops speaking. Some more sounds are heard, very hard to distinguish. Suddenly it’s silent for a moment.

Daitezen: Lilith, you can come out now. I know it's you

A laugh is heard as the lights come back on. Douglas is knocked out on the ground, while Daitezen, still sitting, faces Lilith Bloodrose.

Lilith Bloodrose: You really think you have things figured out?

Daitezen laughs again.

Daitezen: You’re very predictable Lilith. If you wanted to jump me again, you’d have caught me unawares. The lights mean you have other motivation, and knocking out Douglas means you want to talk alone.

Lilith Bloodrose: So far so good. Unless... other pleasures take your fancy instead?

Lilith smiles, and extends her hand towards Daitezen’s face. Daitezen grabs Lilith’s wrist, and slowly pulls it away.

Daitezen: I’m not going to be your scratching post again Lilith. I don’t know how much blood I have left to spill.

Lilith laughs, and Daitezen smiles.

Lilith Bloodrose: I’m sure you have a lot more left in you. It didn’t have to be like this you know.

Daitezen: It did Lilith. You used me, exploited me, and twisted me. I just managed to find a way to break free of your control.

Lilith Bloodrose: But wrestling? You really prefer to tussle with a bunch of sweaty guys than me?

Daitezen: At least with them I have a fair shot, and I control my own pain. I push myself beyond my limits because I choose to, not because of your enjoyment.

Lilith Bloodrose: My dear Daitezen, are you really that prideful?

Daitezen: It’s not pride Lilith. It’s freedom, from your deceptions, from the way you distorted my thoughts, made me think that your way was the only way.

Lilith Bloodrose: You really think you could be free of me?

Daitezen: My body and my mind are my own Lilith. I proved that no matter what you did to me, I could overcome it. And my mind sees clearly enough to see through your games.

Lilith Bloodrose: So what’s my game?

Daitezen: You’re trying to provoke me in to fighting Reaper.

Lilith laughs.

Lilith Bloodrose: Very good.

Daitezen: It won’t work you know. Even if he doesn’t understand your unwelcomed influence on these things, I do.

Lilith laughs again, this time much louder.

Lilith Bloodrose: You really think it was unwelcomed?

Daitezen’s eyes flash in anger for a moment.

Daitezen: What do you mean?

Lilith Bloodrose: He saw you win that title, destroy Alex Hart in the ring. He saw you succeed where he could not. And then he saw me, and what I had done to you. He sought me out, and I gave him your secrets.

Daitezen glares angrily at Lilith, but waits for her to finish.

Lilith Bloodrose: And now he is champion. But that’s not enough, he doesn’t just want one title, he wants more. I know you don’t see it, but he is driven by it. He wants the Ultimate Forces titles too. And... he wants your title.

Daitezen stands abruptly, and Lilith steps back.

Daitezen: If he wants my title, he just has to try and take it from me.

Lilith Bloodrose: Do you really think he can? Daitezen, I hate to say it, but you’re so strong now. Most of these wrestlers do it for the money, or for the fame. They don’t understand things the way you do.

Lilith reaches out to Daitezen, gently stroking his arm. Daitezen just glares at Lilith.

Daitezen: I won’t fall for your flattery any more than I will fall for any other of your tricks.

Lilith now glares angrily at Daitezen.

Lilith Bloodrose: Then listen to the truth if you prefer. Reaper is a pathetic coward. He is scared to face you one-on-one. That’s why all these games, he wants to weaken you, screw with your head, make it easier to take that title from you. And he won’t stop until he gets a shot at your title.

Daitezen is now visibly angry, his fists clenched, looking like he may explode.

Daitezen: And what do you want then Lilith, the same? This is all lies; you’re trying to screw with my head.

Lilith smiles.

Lilith Bloodrose: Dear Daitezen, you know me too well. I know you too remember though, I know how badly you want to destroy Reaper right now. That’s what I want, destruction.

Daitezen smiles a twisted smile.

Daitezen: So that coward goes making deals with you behind my back, and you turn on him telling me this because there isn’t enough destruction for you? You’re both pathetic.

Lilith glares angrily at Daitezen.

Lilith Bloodrose: You’re trapped though Daitezen, just as I like it. You really think Reaper will stop if you just ignore him? He’s obsessed, you bruised his pride when you hit him in the face with that title. You were showing him what he couldn’t achieve, but with my help he has achieved it. But he wont stop, unless you stop him.

Daitezen: So you want me to go attack him now, put him out of commission, put an end to this?

Lilith Bloodrose: There is no other way Daitezen.

Daitezen shakes his head and laughs. Lilith looks shocked.

Daitezen: There is always another way Lilith. I’ve got a much better idea, on my terms, not yours. I will take on Reaper, in the ring, one-on-one. I will give him the title shot he wants, and beat him fair and square. You can tell him that from me.

Daitezen storms past Lilith, and exits the room. Lilith smiles to herself.

Lilith Bloodrose: Men, they will never learn.

Lilith pulls a phone out of her pocket, and in a moment is calling someone.

Lilith Bloodrose: It’s gone exactly to plan... I knew he would fall for it. He won’t make it to the PPV, don’t worry Reaper... he thinks he has outsmarted me... he’ll learn...

Lilith hangs up the phone, and puts it in her pocket. She then turns to the still unconscious figure of Douglas Park, and smiles. She kicks him hard in the stomach, and stares at him for a moment.

Lilith Bloodrose: It’s good you were sleeping soundly... otherwise you wouldn’t get off so lightly.

Lilith laughs, then exits the room, satisfied she is leaving Douglas Park unconscious on the floor of his office. After a few seconds, he stirs, opens his eyes carefully, and sees the room empty. He gets up quickly, and mutters to himself.

Douglas Park: That [censored] was still playing him... I won’t let this happen.

Douglas runs out of the room, clutching his stomach, as the camera fades.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum