FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ReWind Back

Go down

ReWind Back Empty ReWind Back

Post  Couragesand Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:44 pm

*Michael Lee Spot's Couragesand Coming out of his Locker room And walks Toward him*

*Couragesand Notice's Michael Lee And Isn't looking ready*

Michael Lee: So? What are your words on you Losing the Impact Title Match To Reap.

Couragesand: *Sighs* I Believe Reaper And I Had A Good Fight And It could have Went Anyway In the match. If I Could have just Kicked Out I Think I'd Win the Impact Title. And I'm Not Angry At losing Because Reaper Is A Good Competitor.

Michael Lee: You two did have A Good match. Your comments on Reaper getting Attacked?

Couragesand: Well, After Winning The title Reaper Wasn't in full health In order to Fight back Which wasn't fair. I Believe If I Had Won I Would Have gotten Attacked the same. And I Will Talk to Reaper About this Later on when I Get the chance To See Him.

Michael Lee: I See., What about your Match Later tonight with Banditos vs Reaper and Showtime?.

Couragesand: I Doubt Reaper Is in full Conditon After the outcome of Sudden Impact. I Think This will be a good match Where Either Team Will Win This Fight In the Tag match.*Couragesand looks up Proudly* But I Think Me And Banditos Will Win. Showtime and Reap If You Can beat us That's good for you If We Win You know It was a great fight. No doubt about that.

Michael Lee: Good Words, I Can't even guess who will win

Couragesand: Now I Got to go *Couragesand Walks Left And Notice's something*

Michael Lee: Who will win? Team or Band and Sand Or Show and reap? Stay tuned later

* Pans out*

Couragesand
Couragesand

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum