FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compete To Win

2 posters

Go down

Compete To Win Empty Compete To Win

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:15 pm

The camera is showing Couragesand stretching in his locker room.

Camera Man: Hey Sand, are you preparing for your match tonight?

Couragesand: Yup.

Suddenly Banditos walks in and approaches Couragesand.

Banditos: So, I finally meet my partner face to face, Sand I saw what happened in Sudden, how reaper dominated you and I'm really no pleased. I am afraid you will choke tonight like you did verses reaper in Sudden. Me and Showtime are fresh, but I am much better than him but reaper is much better then you, if you feel like you're not completely ready to face him again just tell me, and he won't be ready to face you again as well.

Couragesand: Wait, what do you mean by that?

Banditos: I'm just saying that if you are not ready mentally to face him again I will make him be unready to face you physically.

Couragesand: I'm not that kind of person, I would never hurt anyone just to make him unready for his match against me, and I don't like people who even think about doing such a thing.

Banditos: Well I'm not thrilled about you either, but I work with what I got, just remember if you want to take the pressure out then take one of them out.

Couragesand: I won't need to, I studied reaper extremely well and I know all of his moves, I am 100% sure I can beat him if I will get a rematch.

Banditos: Keep thinking positive Sand.

Banditos walks out of the locker room as the camera man follows him.

Banditos: Hey, do you know where I can find a bat or a sledgehammer or some kind of a hard object.

Cameraman: Umm… no.

Banditos: Damn, you're less useful then Sand.

Banditos walks away as the camera fades.

Back to top Go down

Compete To Win Empty Re: Compete To Win

Post  Couragesand Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Lol i'm not weak.
Couragesand
Couragesand

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:14 am

sand i think he meaning because we kick the hell out of each other in the tourney that e might not be 100%

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum