FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling king will rise

Go down

Wrestling king will rise Empty Wrestling king will rise

Post  Muroc Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Through Difficulties to Defeat By Diablo starts playing and Muroc comes from the backstage and starts walking down the ramp holding a microfone

Crowd starts booing right away when Muroc comes from backstage

Muroc enters the ring

Muroc: First of all i want that Chris Kayoz and Don Jackson will keep their mouth shut becose i want that our stupid fans will hear every word i say.

Crowd seems angry and starts booing to Muroc

Muroc: My life is getting harder day by day but i still keep fighting and why. Becose yet there is nobody who can match my talent. there is nobody who can put me down. there is nobody...

Muroc looks up the roof

Muroc: There is nobody who can take my crown as the wrestling king.

Crowd starts chanting shut the hell up. Muroc ignores the chants and continues

Muroc: There is nobody who can give me what i need becose my desire and determination to succes is just too much to be satifyed.

Muroc goes down the ring and graps steel chair under the ring and goes back to ring set chair up and sits on it

Muroc: Do you people know what i am doing?

Couple fans on the front row yells you are sitting

Muroc: You are dead wrong if you think that i am just sitting. I have sitted in my throne and became your king and started ruling my empire.

Crowd boos

Muroc: Becose you people are my subservient i must tell you the news that i heard from our Trey Johnson. I am facing Showtime Jernigan at Inception for Money in the bank briefcase. When i win showtime my empire will start rising and it will reach the skyes and be the most dominant one that you peoples have ever seen and then you low life scums will truly understand that i am the greatest wrestler that have ever lived on this planet.

Crowd starts screaming this is showtime this is showtime

Muroc: You idiots really think that low life loser can defeat my. Well you are wrong Showtime can bring it on i will test hes ballance he can't stand the heat that i bring in front of him sooner or later showtime will fall and when he falls i will rip he's arm of and became THE NEW MONEY IN THE BANK WINNER. Then showtime will fall into to darkness. Like i have but showtime does not know how to use the darkness as he's weapon he can't stand to fight he can't stand to eat not even sleep. becose he's life is full of darkness and suffering until i am willing to return he's soul and kill the deamons that life with in he's body but that is not going to happend.

Suddendly Muroc just leaves and crowd seems shocked
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum