FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Foundation part 4

Go down

New Foundation part 4 Empty New Foundation part 4

Post  The Forsaken King Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:48 pm

(In Ring)

*Amazing is walking to the ring with a chair in one hand and a mic in the other hand. When he gets to the ring he starts to talk.*

Amazing(Laughing): Hold on, Hold on. Let me set up my chair first.

*Amazing Begins to set up his and sits in it and begins to talk again.*

Amazing: Alright what yall need to know is that at the ppv, there will be a dramatic change in this company. Im talking about a giantic change. I promise yall that my group and I will take this company by its feet and flip it upside down. We will control the titles. We will control the money, We will control the Wrestlers. Nobody can take us out. We are they, and They are we. If your lost from those phone calls i had early today. Well then your just going to have to wait. Because They wont show them selves till the ppv. This Group That i talk about will be the most EXTREME HARDCORE WRESTLERS you know. I promise you that you have never seen wrestlers as dominating as these guys. We didnt come here to earn are spots. We came here to take our spots. We will go to where we belong with out earning it. Because we dont have to earn it this is are place and We came here to take it and at the ppv thats what we are going to do. If you dont believe me well you better damn believe so because that the truth nothing but the truth and the whole truth. Oh its real Its Damn real. And if you still dont believe me then you better Be Feared Or Have Fear. Because were coming after yall. With everything we got Beacause At the ppv We will Take a Title that doesnt belong to the person that has it. Do yall understan......

*Before Amazing Could Finish What he was saying the lights go out and when they come back on, there are 3 guys in the ring with mask, They take the chair that Amazing Is sitting on and Starts to beat him with it. 1 of the masked man Goes and gets a table and Sets it up on the Commentators Table. The 1st masked man goes and Get Amazing and Puts him in a powerbomb postion, and the 2nd Masked man Gets on the top rope and Jumps off grabing Amazing off the 1st Masked Man's Shoulders and Drvies himself and Amazing Threw the table. The 3rd Masked Man Picks up Amazing and Does a chockslam Threw the Commentators Table. They start to laugh and one of the Masked Man grabs a Mic and Begins to talk.*

???: You talk about turning this company upside down. Well where are your people now. Yea thats what i thought. When they come at the ppv we will leave them just like you are now. So i advise you to tell them not to come cause if they do, They will end up just like you. You say Be Feared or Have Fear, Well you better have fear because Im going to keep hurting you till you do, And if anybody trys to stop us from hurting yall well they have another thing coming. Because we arnt not damn push overs. Now i got one more thing to say. Sorry about your Damn Luck.

*The Masked Man Throws the Mic down and Storms off but while he does the other jump into the crowd and Run off. Cody Rebel Comes storming down the ramp, on his way down he grabs a chair and gets a couple shots in on Amazing while he is down. When he is down beating the Defenseless Amazing Rebel he grabs a mic and begins to talk.*

Cody: Amazing, Amazing. Payback is a (CENSORED). See what you did to me last week. Showed that you have no feeling. That you have no guts. Im telling you these people you talk about coming, well if there anything like you there not going to go far because well There Gutless me to. See the only one with a future ahead of himself here is me. Ill take out anyone anywhere i want. So Tell your People not to even bother and Come. Because I will handle them, right along with you and Rebelious Matt. Get it Got it Good.

*Cody Walks off and Looks back, The lights go out and when they come back on The Masked man are beating Cody On The ramp, The Main Masked man picks cody up and Powerbombs him off the Ramp, When there done with Cody they run backstage and Drive off. The Paramedics are helping Cody and Amazing.*

The Camara Pans out and the screen goes black
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down