FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The waiting is over

2 posters

Go down

The waiting is over Empty The waiting is over

Post  Muroc Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Through Difficulties to Defeat by Diablo starts playing and Muroc comes from the backstage holding microfone

Muroc: The time i now, the waiting is over. Soon it all will be over, for Showtime.

Crowd boos, Muroc enters the ring

Muroc: This might be the last time you see showtime so when the match starts watch closely becose he will never be the same he was before our match. To me it dosen't matter how i win this match. I just wanna bring suffering and darnkess above showtime and take something away from him what he loves the most. And that is the money in the bank briefcase.

Crowd boos

Muroc: When i have accomplished to get that briefcase i will bring suffering to every champion in this organization i will assault them one after another and keep them quessing. When all the good has been gone from their hearts i will make my strike. But time for that is not yet. This darkness inside me it makes me stonger day by day. There is nobody i mean nobody who can clearly beat me. I am the king i have the power and my power is unlimited.

Crowd boos to Muroc. Muroc leaves the ring and takes somekind of bag under the ring.

Muroc Re enters the ringt

Muroc: This will be my key to victory

Muroc opens that bag and takes black crystal scepter from it

Muroc: This is what it take, no more, no less. Soon the waiting is over and our match will start but not yet. I have to fuse my self with the Scepter of darkness before our match.

Muroc drops the microfone and graps the scepter with he's both hands. lights go off and Muroc starts shining and thunder hit's him

Muroc: AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Lights go back on and Muroc's outfit has been coloroed as black and white and looks like Muroc is in better shape than moment ago

Muroc: Now im ready to be the king of darkness soon the whole world will be terrified but now bring out my opponent so i can start testing my new darker powers.

Muroc drops microfone and kicks it out of the ring and goes in to the corner waiting showtime

Last edited by Muroc on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down

The waiting is over Empty Re: The waiting is over

Post  Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:42 pm

Megan Nicole wrote:A post.. with UNFINISHED.

What a baws.

absolute LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:35 pm

thought i was about to read a qood rp but it said unfinished.

next time put it in the title..lol
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum