FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spotlight

Go down

The Spotlight Empty The Spotlight

Post  "Fallen" Warrior Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Portuguese Warrior comes down to the ring

Crowd cheers

Portuguese Warrior: Shut the hell up!

The fans boo

Portuguese Warrior: Yeah... Go ahead hate me, I don't care for you scum!

Don Jackson: What the hell is wrong with him ?

Portuguese Warrior: This tuesday I, while being injured, came to the ring, to face a man that is in the Rising Star title match... and beat his ass!

Crowd cheers

Portuguese Warrior: Shut up! And why did I risk my career in that match, for you fans... and what did I gain from it...

Crowd "What"

Portuguese Warrior: I got... nothing ! Nothing, at all ! So, if you were to ask me if I would do it again ? For you guys... Not a chance !

Crowd "You suck, You suck...", Portuguese Warrior just keeps smiling of the despite the hated sent by the fans

Chris Kayoz: He does make a point...

Don Jackson: Can't argue with that

Portuguese Warrior: Let's think about this: in my first match I beat Malphis, second match I beat Rated Rs, and this tuesday I beat the crap out of Malphis again but...

Crowd "What"

Portuguese Warrior: I told you to shut up ! As I was saying, but am I in the Rising Star Title match ? No... I'm undefeated in FFi, but the man in the title match, is oe that I have beat, not once, but twice!

A fan shouts at Portuguese Warrior "Go home !"

Portuguese Warrior rolls out the ring and grabs the fan from behind the barricade

Portuguese Warrior: Are you sure about that, sir ?

Fan: Ah... ah... no ?

Portuguese Warrior: Danm right no!

Portuguese Warrior swings his arm back and hits the fan with an incredible punch

Portuguese Warrior: Anyone wanna say anything else ?

Crowd stays quite

Portuguese Warrior: Thats better, now where was I... oh yeah, ot only am I not in the title match, I'm not even in the PPV, incredibly I don't have a match...

Don Jackson: If you put it that way it sounds kind of harsh

Chris Kayoz: Shut up Don

Portuguese Warrior: I mean does that make sence ? The most promissing wrestler in the companny, undefeated... and not in the show... I mean who the hell is running this comapany ?!

At that moment Rebecca Great comes down to the ring

Rebecca Great: Think about what your going to say Warrior... you don't work for free...

Portuguese Warrior: Look who is here... Rebecca why not just shut up ?!

Crowd boos

Portuguese Warrior moves towards the crowd with a menecing look

Rebecca Great: Securtity, this guy should leave the building...

6 security men hold down Portuguese Warrior, and start walking him out of the arena

Portuguese Warrior: You can't do this "Becky" I deserve the spotlight

Rebecca Great: I'm your boss, call me so... and you now are in the spotlight... as whiny baby

Crowd cheers

Rebecca Great: Your lucky your not fired...

The cameraman follows the security men as they throw Portuguese Warrior out the building

Chris Kayoz: Well... that was... something

Don Jackson: I guess you can call it that

Camera fades

Feed back is welcome
The Spotlight 73-63
"Fallen" Warrior

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum