FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guest Commentator

Go down

Guest Commentator Empty Guest Commentator

Post  Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:40 pm

Chris Kayoz: Don this next match is going to be Megan Nicole VS Jaques LaCroix, and let me say this looks like its going to be a good match

Flameheart by Two Steps From Hell begins playing and xXDanteFlameheartXx comes out and makes his way over to the announcers table

Don Jackson: what in god's green earth are you doing out here? can't you see we are getting ready to have a match Dante? so unless you plan on watching this match then i suggest you head back to the locker room so we can get this match underway

xXDanteFlameheartXx: interesting you ask Don. if you have not been watching, my first two matches in FFI was against Krystal Hart, and the second time i underestimated her, which allowed her to pick up the win, so i decided im gonna come out and join you guys on commentary for this match so that i can get front seat view of another member of the hart family, or dungeon, or whatever you wanna call them, but bottom line is Krystal Hart took me to my limit so im interested in seeing what the hart's are all about, and hopefully Megan Nicole will impress me as much as Krystal did.

Chris Kayoz: sounds like your wanting to join them if you ask me Dante

Chris look at me. I am Dante friggin Flameheart "the king of hearts". why would i want to side with a bunch of normals. i was born to lead the simple folk not be led by them. like i said The Hart Family is big and they are very talented wrestlers, but im Dante Friggin Flameheart and noone can tell me what to do. even Erik Dansford and Rebecca Great can tell me what to do so Chris i suggest you shut your mouth and lets watch this match.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum