FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the big leagues, you're fired.

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to the big leagues, you're fired. Empty Welcome to the big leagues, you're fired.

Post  Ben Malacam Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:54 pm

We find Cyrax in the ring, mic in hand, pacing back and forth.

Cyrax: "I know that I've only been here for a relativly short period of time. And I know that maybe, just maybe there could be some wrestlers backstage who might be deserving a title shot more than me. But Big Murph? Are you kidding me? That oaf? After what he did to Bowes, that man should never be alowed to fight, let alone be given a title shot. If he's given a shot, I demand that I get mine. I've done nothing but kiss butts and work hard these last few weeks, and now, I want what's mine. And tell you what else..."

He is suddenly interupted by GM Rebecca Great's theme song. The crowd erupts. Cyrax is taken off guard at first but then adopts a tough guy pose to compose himself. She starts talking as she's making her way to the ring.

Rebecca: "You're a brave one, aren't you? You're real man for coming out here and DEMANDING a title shot, huh?"

Cyrax nods. Rebecca is now in the ring with Cyrax, her nerves cool as steel.

"I don't think so! You see what you fail to notice, is that, even though Murph beat the daylights out of Bowes, he still earned that title shot. And If I remember didn't he also beat you in a tag match?"

The crowd laughs. Cyrax's face gets bright red.

"That wasn't my fault. Ben was the one that cost us the match."

Boos are heard from the audience. Rebecca starts to giggle.

"Umm, if it wasn't for Ben, you'd have been creamed by Lacroix and Murph. And didn't he also beat you the week before. Now, no one demandes a title from me. If you want your shot, earn it. I haven't seen anything from you yet that would suggest to me that you're championship material. I want you to show me some action, some fire."

Cyrax gets real quiet, and a wicked smile crosses his face.

"You know, you're right. I shouldn't have demanded a title shot. You want to see some action? Watch me take that belt."

Cyrax tosses his mic away and slaps away Rebeccas.The audience boos. He starts to creep up to her, slowly backing her into a corner on the ring.The crowd boos even louder. Just as he grabs her by the shoulders, Ben Malacam's song comes on and he rushes the ring. The fans go wild. Cyrax lets go Rebecca. Ben slides in, and places himself in between Rebacca and Cyrax. After a few choice words are exchanged between the friends, Cyrax slaps Ben in the face. Then Ben kicks him in the gut and gives him a Big Ben Bomb. Ben grabs a mic

Ben: "What in the world are you doing? First you change your name three times, and then you hate me then you wanna tag with me. And now, you throw me under the bus? And attack our GM? And still you think you deserve a championship match? Have you gone completely nuts? If you would just take your time and listen once in while, you could get your shot. But no. You think you can take the easy way. This is the big leagues. You start at the bottom and work your way up."

Cyrax tries to get up. Rebecca kneels down next to him.

"Oh please, don't get up. Let me be the first to officially welcome you to the big leagues. YOUR FIRED! No one lays a hand on me."( she makes her way to the ring appron, stops and takes a look back at Ben.)"Ben be a dear and toss this peace of garbage out of here, he's starting to stink this joint up."

Ben then picks up Cyrax and dusts him off. He runs to ropes, bounces off and lands a Big Ben Clothesline. The impact throws Cyrax out of the ring. Ben's theme song comes back on, he leaves the ring, and takes Cyrax's foot and drags him out of the arena. The Camara fads with Ben's back turned to it.

Last edited by Ben Malacam on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ben Malacam
Ben Malacam

Location : A city outside Windsor Ontario Canada called Leamington

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the big leagues, you're fired. Empty Re: Welcome to the big leagues, you're fired.

Post  GM Trey Johnson Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:29 pm

good rp take out the name part that's about it
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the big leagues, you're fired. Empty Re: Welcome to the big leagues, you're fired.

Post  Reaper Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:24 pm

not adding til trey comfirms it ok

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:47 pm

i told him to make it. so add it
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum