FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Away

Go down

Broken Away Empty Broken Away

Post  The Forsaken King Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:34 pm

The camara opens to Amazing standing over Kyrax in a puddle of blood with nails lying all around Kyrax's Body. Amazing Looks at the camara and pushs it to the floor where Kyrax is laying and says somthing.

Amazing: Your next AUSSIE!!

Amazing walks out to the ring. He gets halfway down before he notices he doesnt have a mic so he steals one from a ring announcer.

Amazing: Im sick and tired of seeing these new comers walking in this company thinking they own it. Well yall have another thing coming. I come to work everyday, and put my time to make this place better so if that means elimnating every single one of you. Then guerentee i will. This place isnt big enough for all of us. There can only be one create wrestler and thats me. So Aussie if you think your all that why dont you come to this ring and prove it. Because i promise you that you wont last 2 minutes in this ring with me.

The lights start to flicker on and off while a voice is projected from the speakers.

???: You call me a new comer, when ive been wrestling longer then you have. I have put more tears and blood in wresting then you have. You come to this place thinking your all that when in reality your just another low life piece of garbage. If you think i dont stand a chance then turn around and fight me.

When the lights stop flickering Amazing turns around and get hit with a steel pipe in the stomach. Aussie keeps beating him with it till Amazing isnt moving anymore. Aussie gets on one knee and begins to talk.

Aussie: It looks like you didnt last 2 minutes in the ring with me. Have a nice rest of a night.

Aussie Throws the mic down beside Amazing and walks out of the ring. Aussie gets down to the ramp, and hears a voice from a ring. It Amazing!

Amazing: You think you can keep me down with a little beating like that. Well then your wrong. I have cracked 2 ribs, Broken my collar bone and dislocated my shoulder and still won a match. Its going to take more then that to keep me down. So if you want to mess with me then. Do it face to face. Not sneaking behind me and Beating me with a steel pipe. You call me a low life. Well you just fought dirty and only Low life's Fight dirty time to meet your maker.

Amazing Runs out of the ring and Aussie stands there waiting for him. Amazing throws the mic at Aussie but he dodges it. Aussie and Amazing trade punchs till Amazing kicks him in the stomach and Throws him off the ramp and watchs him crash through the table below. Amazing grabs a chair and starts to beat Aussie with it. he doesnt stop till Aussie is busted wide open. Amazing pulls a bag of nail out from his back pocket and Pours them out on the ramp. He then picks Aussie up and carrys him to the ramp and Picks him up and powerbombs him on the nails and watch's Aussie Scream in pain. Amazing takes the chair one more time and Slams it on Aussie's Face. Then picks the mic up and begins to talk.

Amazing: I told you. You cant last with me. Im better then you, I have more skill then you. Hope you liked your debut night. Because till you know who your messing with. This will happen to you every night. I have taken out 5 people. My 2 brothers, Fow, Kyrax and Now you. Welcome to the The Forsaken Wall.

Amazing drops the mic and walks away, while the paramedics come to the aid of Aussie.

The screen goes black
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down

Broken Away Empty Re: Broken Away

Post  Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:50 pm

mate the only problem is how can i be there when in my roleplay earlier that night im still in australia?

Back to top Go down

Post  The Forsaken King Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:00 pm

This Starts beginning of next season
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:40 am

ok great love it! ill do up another rp for the opening of the next show trash talking everyone then

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down