FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaques LaCroix Cafe de Paris 3

Go down

Jaques LaCroix Cafe de Paris 3 Empty Jaques LaCroix Cafe de Paris 3

Post  Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:29 pm

The ring is once more set up for a new edition of Cafe de Paris. A table is decorated with a baguettes, redvine, cheese and grapes. The typical french accordeonmusic is playing.
Suddenly Jaques LaCroixs music hits as he enters the ramp. Without loosing a second he continues his way into the ring with obvious tension on his face.
As Jaques arrives in the ring he angrily demands a mic which is given to him.

Jaques LaCroix with a thick french accent in an angry voice: Cut the damn music...

The music stops abruptly

Jaques LaCroix sits down takes a look around with an angry expression on his face and seems to take a deep breath.

Jaques LaCroix with an emotionless voice: Bonjour and wellcome to this edition of... he pauses Actually... I am not in the mood for this crap tonight! Let's directly cut to the chase and skip the part where I mock all of you showing you your discrepancies

he stands up

Jaques LaCroix: As you could probably could tell I am this week not in the best mood. Well, you might ask... Why is he in a bad mood? He looks amazing, is cultivated and still unbeaten... and I emphasize U-N-B-E-A-T-E-N.

He tooks a angry look around for approval. The crowd boos!

Jaques continues: You know I don't give two *peeps* whether you like me or not. But I will tell you what exactly put me in this mood. Three things: Incopetence, Disappointment and Unrighteuosness.
That is for one the Incompetence of our fellow Ex-official Robert Sheenan... Shenanigan is more what it is like! Robert... You had the "difficult"
he makes the quotationmarks with his fingers decision to name the competitors for the Rising Star championship. Allthough I told you week after week after week why I should be the man for the title and proving my case by victory after victory after victory over my so-called competitors. You put Big Murph and those walking abomination Malphis in the match. Thereby you have rewarded a man causing uncontrollable destruction and senselessly hurting other wrestlers to the point they can't compete for weeks for his deeds with a spot for the title...sounds logical. And the other spot was given to a man, who has threatened your family and a man that I... No bad feelings Murph... beat several weeks ago..Obvious isn't it? Well actually it isn't at all. That, my dear friend, is a sign of PURE Incompetence of a man in your position in my book. If you wouldn't have managed to loose to the smallest number around here you would surely be kicked out by someone else....

Short rhetorical pause

Jaques LaCroix: Coming to Disappointment. Robert this one is again in your court and in the court of all FFImanagement. In this ring stands a man whos has worked his *peep* off the last weeks. I have beat every single opponent you put infront of me fair and square by pure skill. Keeping that in mind one would probably presume that I would be the man who has rightfully earned a shot at the rising star title....Well, It seems as if this title is reserved to uncontrollable mass murderers and blackmailers. He spits out When I came into FFI I thought this is a federation rewarding skill... Turns out it only encourages felonies!

Jaques takes a deep breath And finally Unrighteousness and I guess even you might already know what point I am making here.

He pauses soaking in the boos and taking again a deep breath.

Jaques LaCroix almost calm: But.... it is okay... it really is. I am a man who is able to learn and adapt quite fast. Perhaps even faster than all of you want me to. Your behaviour and actions have shown me what management values the most in a wrestler and which kind of deeds are rewarded here in FFI. I will draw my conclusions... I already have. And I can promise you one thing: In the next week something BIG is going to happen
he laughs Mes amis... For every action there is a reaction!

He turns away to leave but stops immediatly and raises his voice one more time
Jaques LaCroix: Ah, one more thing... I am not a vengeful person, but I recommend that everybody stays out of my way, especially tonight. he smiles Oh that was already my first threat. Look how fast I am learning he grabs his glass of vine. Well... Cheers Robert and Au revoir! Lets drink to the NEW Frenchise... mark my words:The Frenchise will be FFIs demise! Santé!

He takes a sip throws the mic away and leaves the ring with angry steps

Last edited by Jaques LaCroix on Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Jaques LaCroix Cafe de Paris 3 Empty Re: Jaques LaCroix Cafe de Paris 3

Post  Daitezen Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:12 am

Hey, just a quick note on this, Robert is no longer with FFI, he got kicked out in a loser leaves FFI match at the PPV. If you want to still go after him, that's grand, but just be aware of that.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:14 am

Oh... How embarassing!

Well he got what he deserved Smile

....Fixed it

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content