FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gun Debut Promo

2 posters

Go down

The Gun Debut Promo Empty The Gun Debut Promo

Post  Gustavo Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Promo vid goes on, as Don Jackson starts talking:
He's been tattered, trained by one of the best. A man with a comturbed childhood, that has risen above all difficulties. His trainer was an MMA Champion, and he is a man bound to reach glory

Gun's voice goes on:
I don't care what's your size, your weight class, your titles, your origins, all I know, is that you don't stand a chance against me. I am the destroyer, the annilihator, the monster in the dark. I am the one that takes life away little by little, or with a sudden blow. I am, The Gun.

Don Jackson continues:
This season, the new rising comet comes to Full Force Impact. No place will be safe, no man shall stand...

Promo video fades out.

Thanks for the help rated rs

Last edited by G Gunner on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gustavo
Gustavo

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002210967998

Back to top Go down

The Gun Debut Promo Empty Re: The Gun Debut Promo

Post  Rated Rs Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Promo vid goes on, as Don Jackson starts talking

Don Jackson:He's been tattered, trained by one of the best. A man with a comturbed childhood, that has risen above all difficulties. His trainer was an MMA Champion, and he is a man bound to reach glory

Gun's voice goes on:
I don't care what's your size, your weight class, your titles, your origins, all I know, is that you don't stand a chance against me. I am the destroyer, the annilihator, the monster in the dark. I am the one that takes life away little by little, or with a sudden blow. I am, The Gun

Don Jackson continues:This season, the new rising comet comes to Full Force Impact. No place will be safe, no man shall stand...

Promo video fades out.
Rated Rs
Rated Rs

Back to top Go down