FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training wild

Go down

Training wild Empty Training wild

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:03 pm

The scene opens with the camera rushing in from the sea towards a rugged hilly coastline. The sky is grey and cloudy, the wind is whipping up the waves which are crashing against the beach. A soft Scottish ballad is being played on bagpipes. A message comes up on the screen “The Western Isles, Scotland, mid summer!”
The camera continues to zoom in and focuses on one particularly rugged hill. As it closes we can see a figure running up the hill. Upper body naked to the weather, kilt flapping around his knees and solid hiking boots sinking into the mud with each step.
We close in and can see that the figure is Jura. We can see the exertion on his face as he pushes himself to his limits. Agony etched on his face with every step, rain and sweat pouring down his body.
The view changes to the bottom of the hill and we can see Jura, obviously a while later, caked in mud, barely able to lift his feet, finally stumble from the grassy hillside onto the beach.
He looks up and standing before him looking immaculate, sheltered under an umbrella is Keri Richardson. Full camera crew grouped around her. We see the look of shock on Jura’s face that shows he was not expecting this.
Keri Richardson “Surprise!! I’m here for an interview to get your reaction to your shock defeat last season on your debut and what your plans are for this season?”
Jura’s face looks as dark and thundery as the sky behind him.
Jura, growling angrily “My reaction! You want my reaction! I made a fool of myself. Partying before my match, thinking I had it won before I even set foot in the ring. Well not this season. I’ve trained harder than ever before. I’m stronger, faster, tougher. The only thing on my mind is winning gold. No one is going to stand in my way. I don’t care what I have to do.”Jura pushes Keri out of the way and steps up close to the camera, face close to the lens snearing.
Jura “Do you hear me Trey? I’m coming for your title. If I need to run through brick walls to get to you I will. If I need to put you through a brick wall I will. Ha ha in fact I think I’d just like to put you through a brick wall whether I need to our not.”Jura stands back and stares at Keri and the camera crew threateningly.
Jura “Get off this island! Run back to FFI headquarters and you tell Trey. You tell him to watch his back, coz sometime soon when he’s not expecting it I’ll be there behind him. And I promise….I wont make any mistakes.”

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum