FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not here to fight, but if I have too...

Go down

I'm not here to fight, but if I have too... Empty I'm not here to fight, but if I have too...

Post  Ben Malacam Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:40 pm

The camara pans over the crowd.

Chris Kayoz: Well so far it's been an awesome evening, would you agree Don?

Don Jackson: Well for once you and I agree on something Chris. This is a great night. Wrestling, wrestling, and more wrestling.

Chris: Yes, if you're a wrestling fan, and why would you be watching us if you weren't, this night is... Hold on! I hear that Micheal Lee is standing by in the parking lot. Let's check in with him.

The camara switches to the parking lot, where Micheal is waiting with GM Erik Dansford.

Micheal Lee: Sir, can you please tell me what in the world we are doing out here? You seem a little uneasy. Is everything ok?

Erik shoots him a nasty look.

Erik Dansford: No, everthing is not ok. Big Murph is here and I hear that Ben Malacam is on his way as well. The crowd starts to cheer. I can only imagine what those two will do to each other if they cross each others path. I'm just hoping I can prevent that from happening on my show. I think Miss Great needs to put a chain on Ben. He's likely to tear through my locker room just to get to Murph.

Micheal: Are you even sure he's even gonna show? Who told you he was coming?

Erik: I just told you Big Murph was here didn't I? Of course Ben's gonna show. And add Bowes into the mix, I really don't like that combo.

As he finishes his sentence, a custom Harley makes it's way onto the scene. The rider skillfully brings to a smooth stop a few feet away from the camara man. Ben dismounts and takes of his helmet and glasses. The crowd erupts.

Ben: Gentlemen, beautiful night we're having.

Erik: Ben, I'm here to warn you that if you do anything stupid...

Ben: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on M. Dansford. Relax. I'm not here to do something stupid. In fact I'm not even here to fight.

Erik: Yeah right! I don't trust you, or anyone from Sudden Impact for that matter. I know that you know that Big Murph's here. You're not getting a title shot tonight. He's here as my guest and I promised him a relaxing evening.

Ben: Murph's here? Hmm. And he's your guest? Hmm. You know what, you guys are a match made in heaven. I always thought that scum like the two of you should hang out more often. Makes it easier for me to find you guys and take you out. Where's he sitting? Ben towers over Erick manacingly. Micheal get's in between the both of them.

Micheal: Who do you think you are calli... Ben takes Micheal's mic away and tosses it on the floor.

Ben: Like I said, I'm not here to fight, but if I have too I'll lace 'em up tonight.

Erik: You wanna fight, big boy? You got one. I guess Murph's night off is gonna be cut short. But don't get excited, it's not a title shot, or even a one-on-one. I'm putting you in a tag match. Murph with a partner of his choosing, and you with a partner of MY choosing. How about that?

Ben: Sounds like fun. I'll see him in the ring, and he won't know what hit him. He walks towards the locker room. Crowd is going nuts.

Micheal: I don't think Murph's gonna like this.

Erik: I don't care what Murph's gonna like or not. I just hope they don't ruin my show tearing each other apart.

The camara swings around wo show Ben walking into the looker room and the door closing behind him.
Ben Malacam
Ben Malacam

Location : A city outside Windsor Ontario Canada called Leamington

Back to top Go down