FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood will flow

Go down

Blood will flow Empty Blood will flow

Post  Muroc Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:53 am

(Backstage segment)

Muroc is walking back and forth and doing he's warm up routine for he's match tonight against couragesand and banditos but then Michael Lee comes to meet Muroc with cameraman

Michael Lee: Muroc i know that you are getting ready for your match but i have couple of questions that fans would like to get an answer.

Muroc: Sure but make it fast i have only couple minutes before my match starts

Michael Lee: We all know that your last season was a disaster and this one hasen't started well either but did you find anything good in it and how do you think you can bounce back from the bottom of our rankings?

Muroc: Yeah it may have been complete disaster but there were many good things at last season. I may have not won even a single match but i got something even more important. And that is experience and desire to try even harder. I have new goals and new peoples around me. But the best thing was that Daitezen was able to defend he's tittle against Reaper. Becose now i can go after him and he's tittle. He was the first man who ever beated me and when i have beaten him i know that i will not be stopped.

Michael Lee: But what if you are not able to get a shot at him and he's tittle this season, what are you going to do becose Daitezen said that he will leave Full Force Impact after this season?

Muroc: We all know that Daitezen is running away from me becose he is afraid that i will hurt he's pride and take that Fallen Championship from him and that would make him a worthless piece of crap. And we all know that Daitezen aint going no were untill i tell him so. Did you know that Daitezen rejected all my match offers to him. I told he's manager that he would get an extra 100 000 dollars if he would agree to have match with me but i never got an answer. And that proves that Daitezen is running away from me.

Michael Lee: So it seems. I have one more question for you. What you thinking about your match tonight against Couragesand and Banditos?

Muroc: Simply i am looking to end their careers with Malphis and nothing less i have make a statement but a bloody beatdown is allright for me too either way i am going to make an example out of him. Win or lose i am the one who is leaving he's head high becose he aint going to walk out of that ring alone unless i throw him out of it. From this day the blood will fill the ring and it is going to flow until i get what i want and that is to take Fallen Championship from Daitezen and make my partner Malphis and me the greatest tag team of this organization. Tonight the darkness will creep down into all of your peoples souls who have come to this arena and most importantly it will creep down into my opponents souls. And slowly week by week show by show Daitezen will start to realize that he is no match for me and see that the darkness is for superrior than anything else.

Michael Lee: Thank you for you time Muroc.

Muroc: Now get out of my sight or i fill hit your head on the ground and keep stomping on your head until there is nothing to stomp on.

Michael Lee Runs away with camera man and Muroc start walking to entrance area.
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum