FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Risinq Impact + More

Go down

Risinq Impact + More Empty Risinq Impact + More

Post  Big Murph Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Ringside]

Chris: "Don, we saw Ben Malacam arrive here tonight and heard about the tag team match that Assistant GM Eric Dansford made between Big Murph and a partner of his choosing & Ben Malacam & a appointed partner for him; who do you think Murph will choose as his partner?"

Don: "Murph has a small pool to choose from, in my opinion. It seems to me that ANYONE he picks will be interesting."

Suddenly, "Start from Stcratch" by The Game plays and Big Murph is at the entrance ramp with a mic and as he walks down to the ring, he speaks...

Big Murph: "Well, I have to destroy Benny Hana tonight in a tag team match...no problem for me at all. I just need a partner, and I'm sure you're all wondering who it is." (He steps into the ring at this point) "My partner is someone who took me by surpirse last season and he had the balls to accomplish something absolutely phenomenal in both planning & execution. But first, Ben, I have a message for you: I'm coming for you; you won't know when, where or how, but WHEN it happens, it will be the most humiliating and painful night of yur life. Also, hope your tag partner is ready cause mine is a Champ...The Impact Champion...Showtime Jernigan!!!"

Chris: "Don, the bomb has been dropped!! The Risinq Star & The Impact Champions, a tag team?! What does this mean for Ben and his appointed partner?"

The crowd explodes and cheers wildly.

Don: "My, my, my! Big Murph definitely has an eye for talent! He wasted no time and went straight to the top...whoever Ben's partner is, he better bring his A-game."

Big Murph: "Hey Ben, my final thoughts before this tag team match are this: I will teach you The Art Of War & show you the Rules of Engagement."

Murph drops the mic and heads backstage.

Big Murph

Back to top Go down