FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new guy hits 2

2 posters

Go down

The new guy hits 2 Empty The new guy hits 2

Post  vinny 123 Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Commentator: Tonights show got a lot of stars and is action packed but the part u wouldnt want 2 miss is that a
the new guy signed by our own gm is going to talk to us 4 de first time

*fans go aayyyyyyy*

<later dat nyt>*an entrance hits the titantron n vinny123 the newest member comes out. he gets into the ring and takes the microphone. this is what ensues.

Vinny123: my name is vinny123 and am the latest development of ffi. i came here not because of money or to promote a movie but to steal this show. i ...
*a song hits the titantron and tom scott comes out*
Tom: vinny i came here to tell u dat this show is not for loser like nd u cannot break my stride.I..
Commentators: oooo wat jux happened .woo vinny jux administered his deadly vko to him

*he walks back to the dressin room as his song is played on the titantron*

guys is this okay for an rp
vinny 123
vinny 123

Back to top Go down

The new guy hits 2 Empty Re: The new guy hits 2

Post  Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:22 pm

i took liberty to edit your rp a bit since we will fight in the next match and maybe we will work on a feud later on
hope you wont get uppset Smile
sorry forgot the names of commentators

Commentator: Tonight show has got a lot of stars and is action packed but the part u wouldnt want to miss is that a
the new guy signed by our own gm is going to talk to us for de first time

*fans go aayyyyyyy*

an entrance hits the titantron n vinny123 the newest member comes out. he gets into the ring and takes the microphone. this is what ensues.

Vinny123: my name is vinny123 and am the latest development of ffi. i came here not because of money or to promote a movie but to steal this show. i ...
*a song hits the titantron and tom scott comes out*

Tom: vinny i came here to tell u dat this show is not for loser like nd u cannot break my stride.I..

Commentator: oooo what just happened .woo vinny just administered his deadly vko to him

Suddently Morteth appears in the ring, the croud goes crazy as Morteth lifts Vinny123 above his head, goes near the ropes
and throws him over the ropes towards the fans executing Fantastic Last Resort

then gets out of the ring lifts the adversary on a shoulder
and crashes him on the commentators' table performing a Fantastic Powerslam on the Table
The fans are chanting Morteth's name
Security intervine to stop Morteth's assault and Vinny123 is taking out on a streatcher

Commentator: Look Vinny123 is bleeding, OMG how will he be able to fight tonight after such a violent assault from Morteth

Commentator: He got what he deserved, nobody should hit the GM like that

Morteth: This is going to be an interesting match, that if you could show up Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  vinny 123 Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:23 am

nice morteth. lets work on a fued. it will be great for the show
vinny 123
vinny 123

Back to top Go down

Post  HVGM Tom Scott Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:55 am

sorry you can't use me i am in a match later in the show, can't really have moves performed on me
HVGM Tom Scott
HVGM Tom Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum