FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presentation.. Thiago Alves

Go down

Presentation.. Thiago Alves Empty Presentation.. Thiago Alves

Post  Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Announcer A: And what a great match we just witnessed! Don't You agree?

Announcer B: Oh i agree with you alright, that was one of the most... (suddendly an entrance song starts to play and the arena turns dark) ... What the hell? I don't know this song.

All the cameras point to the same spot, the entrance of the arena, where a man stands in the dark, below a tron showing some wrestler destroying others, with the song "Requiem for a Dream - Clint Mansell" echoing through the sold-out arena.

Announcer A: Wait a second, can this be the new...

Announcer B: Shut up, he is starting to walk towards the ring!

The mistery man starts to walk down the ramp towards the ring slowly, and as reaches the ring he asks for a mic. He slowly climbs the steps and enters the ring, heading fot the corner and climbing to the third rope, sitting there while the music stopes and the lights get back to normal.

Announcer A: IT'S HIM, I KNEW IT!

Announcer B: Yes, it's the new start of the Federation! Thiago Alves!

The crowd starts to cheer, chanting "Alves! Alves! Alves!"

Thiago Alves: Shut it all of you! (points his finger to the crowd) I am here to present myself, my name is Thiago Alves and i just signed a contract with this federation. Now, let me tell you how this is going to be, I didn't leave home at the age of 12 to train wrestling in order to arrive here and be just another one in the back, i spent 10 years training so i could arrive to the big stage and give hell to all of those who face me, to hold titles and smack people skulls. (Thiago climbs down the top rope and jumps out of the ring) One more thing i have to say, this time a message to the fans. i will do whatever it takes, i will beat whoever it takes, either you like it or not!

Thiago throws the mic to the ground ans starts to head out of the ring when a song starts to play and "Any wrestler" appears in front of him.

"any wrestler": Thiago, first of all, welcome to this Fed, it's always good to have new blood and talent around, but (stares at the eyes of Thiago as he gets closer) you can't come here thinking you are the best and show no respect for the fans! You must earn your respect and space in the locker, this is not...

Thiago quickly grabs the mic "any wrestler" was holding and laughs...

Thiago Alves: You say i have to earn? I totally agree with you, so, let's start earning it!

Thiago suddendly smacks "any wrestler's" head with the mic and screams to the crowd "This is what you will see!" and he grabs his opponent is a suplex position and grabs his right leg, thiago jumps high in the air and as he falls down he forces his opponet head-first into the steel ramp, leaving him busted wide open!

Thiago leaves the arena under the sound of his theme song "Requiem for a dream".

Announcer A: This, ladies and gentelman, was one of the most impressive statements i ever witnessed here in this fed! "announcer B", we really need to keep an eye on this kid, we will hear a lot from him in the future.

Announcer B: That's for sure, i still can't belive what i just saw, he just left "any wrestler" bloody mess... Let's wait for more action from this Thiago, now time to move on with the show.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum