FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You still ask why?

Go down

You still ask why? Empty You still ask why?

Post  Gustavo Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Gunner is walking backstage, when Michael Lee suddenly walks up to him, asking for an interview.

Gunner : "Go ahead, do this quickly, I want to go to my locker and feed Leonidas, he's hungry."

Michael Lee : "Ok, I'm sorry ot catch you in such a rush, anyways, I'll do this as quick as I can. First question: Why do you feel like you need to have another match with Tiny, and why does it has to be main event and no DQ?"

Gunner : "Well, I already said it earlier, I don't like to leave things like they are. If I'm going to beat Tiny, I want it to be brutal, and I want the whole roster to watch me. Espeially Trey. And if Jamie wants a piece of me as well, then we're on, I will take any one that shows up on my way. I got nothing on him at the moment, but he has to stick his nose were he's not called."

Michael Lee : "Speaking of wich, why did you attack him?"

Gunner gets a raged look on his eyes.

Gunner : "Michael, if someone else asks me this question again, I'm making them kiss the ground. For the last time, I did it because I was tiredof being under other people's wings, and, if I really wanted to make it into FFI, it had to be that way. And Trey, if you're watching this, get well soon. Maybe I can show you you still need another surgery... or who knows retirement. I'm out, Leonidas needs me."

Michael Lee : "Thank you for your time. And good luck with the match next week."
Gustavo
Gustavo

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002210967998

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum