FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad luck or...

Go down

Bad luck or... Empty Bad luck or...

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:30 pm

Don Jackson: We had a nice and interesting meeting this afternoon with one wrestler that join our Federation recently...

Chris Kayoz: Nice and interesting, i think you mistaken it with long and boring but that is my opinion

Don Jackson: No one is interested in your opinion but lets return to our things, as i was saying we meet with a young superstar
that make his debut here last week, he make a good impresion to the fans who had big expectation from him...

Chris Kayoz: Yeah i remember that loser, he came here in the ring with his big tought guy impresion telling you that he came to fight for the fans, electrify us, to bla bla bla runs his mouth all night and when time comes he choke, freeze like any other loser

Don Jackson: Chris arent you overreacting a bit

Chris Kayoz: Are you gonna talk more about him or i need, to do a VKO on you like vinny123 make on him a couple nights ago, to make you shut up.

Don Jackson: Ok let watch then what we recorded this afternoon.

The lights in the arena turns off as the video start running on the big screen

Don Jackson: Me and Chris are here in the locker room, preparing to enter Morteth's cabin where we want to discuss about his impresion about this federation till now. Chris please knock at the door.

Chris opens the door and enters followed by Don and the cameraman.
Morteth stays on the chair with a cold look on his face

Morteth: Didnt you learn to knock before enter. Where the hell you think you are Chris?

Chris Kayoz: In the Sudden Impact lockers i think? No Teth?

Morteth: Dont play smart guy with me Chris, we both know that you will come short on that and i'm not in the mood to take crap from you I had enough of you last match, with all those comments on me
Don Jackson: We're not here to argue, we came here to an interview not to start a fight.

Morteth:How was it? Ahh yes, Glory my wishes come true. Where you glad that i was bleeding, you know i might smash youre face maybe that will bring a smile on my face. What do you say wanna try it Chris?

Don Jackson: So Morteth what do you think of this Company till now?

Morteth: What is there to say Don, love it, people here are great, everyone on the roster is champion material, and i saw some very beautifull
girls in stands at the last match.

Chris Kayoz: Maybe if you've keept your eyes on your opponent and not on the women in arena you might have won a match.

Morteth: Well i'm young, in my prime time and not bald like you Chris so is ok for me to look at a fine good looking lady that came here and cheers for me.

Don Jackson: Morteth you came in the ring on your first show and promise to the fans that you are something special, that you will bring boost to this roster, that you will be the top dog here. What happened in the matches when you should have prove your worth?

Morteth: Dont know what to tell you Don, i was set to perform 110% but all the time i feel like something is dragging me down
Cant explain, nothing had gone as i planed, my moves didnt have the impact i'm used, and slowly that affects me and i lose focus.
Leaving my opponents the chances they where looking and never hoping to get i might add.

Don Jackson: If you put it like that, yes they where from start considered with second chance at wining the matches. Is possible that you look down on them and you consider yourself already winner before the match started?

Morteth: No, i respect my opponents, that is something that happen once and this days that have past i have prepare myself but we will see tonight if i will end this bad streak that seems to try to install on me.

Chris Kayoz: Again alot of words but he will still not be able to walk the walk Don, belive me when i say it

Don Jackson : Like you never mistaken before, right Chris.

Chris Kayoz: What do you want to say by that Don?

Don Jackson: Lets stop and let the ring announcer to present our next match, will you Chris.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum