FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is Vahn talking to???

Go down

Who is Vahn talking to??? Empty Who is Vahn talking to???

Post  Vahn Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:39 am

Somewhere in the backstage area the camera could see four men wearing black ski masks, three of them seemed to be wearing black ski masks, black leather jackets, blue jeans and black boots but the fourth man seemed to be dressed differently from his associates now this man was wearing a black ski mask like the rest but he was also wearing a long sleeved black shirt, a black vest, black trousers and black boots as the camera crew went in closer to get a closer look would of the four men noticed the camera crew and make a break for it as his two other associates followed him in pursuit while the fourth man turned to face the camera crew and the man looks like Vahn and it seems like Vahn is standing in the way of the camera crew and preventing them to get past him as the camera crew was lead by Michael Lee as he tried to push Vahn away to see how the other three men were but due to much interference from Vahn and Vahn was literally pushing Michael Lee and the camera crew back would Michael Lee finally lash out to Vahn

Michael Lee: WHO WERE THOSE PEOPLE?! WHAT WERE THEY TALKING TO YOU ABOUT?!

Vahn would just looked around the backstage area before raising his left arm and pointing to a group of mannequins before replying to Michael Lee

Vahn: Oh, you mean those mannequins well....I was asking them ever so kindly if they would be my sparring partners due to the matches I had to endure....

Michael Lee: NOT THOSE MANNEQUINS!!! THE PEOPLE YOU WERE TALKING TO JUST A MOMENT AGO! YOU KNOW THOSE SKI MASKED PEOPLE!

Vahn: Oh I know now what you mean...

Vahn would reach into the right pocket of his trousers as if he was searching for something in his pocket before he found it and slowly pulled it out of his pocket only for it revealed as a black ski mask as he would stretch out his arm in the direction of Michael Lee almost like if he was attempting to hand it over to Michael Lee

Vahn: Here you go Michael, a genuine original ski mask of mine and signed by yours truly. You can't find many of these on the actual market in fact these are one of a kind, they are even worn by me during certain special matches and if you act now I will even throw in the paper of authenticity with no extra charge.

At that instant Michael Lee would slap the hand of Vahn away as the the black ski mask would float down away from Vahns' hand and onto the ground before shouting again

Michael Lee: I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKING MERCHANDISE! NOW TELL ME WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE?!

Vahn: What people? Did you see any people?

Michael Lee: AHH? WHAT THE?! YOU KNOW THE?!

Vahn: What are we talking about?

Michael Lee: Fine be that way I will find out eventually.

As Michael Lee and the camera crew left Vahn would crouch down and pick up his ski mask before putting it back into one of his left trouser pocket as he slowly muttered to himself

Vahn: Oh well maybe someone else will buy it

Camera would then fade out

Vahn
Vahn

Back to top Go down