FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jura's temper

2 posters

Go down

Jura's temper Empty Jura's temper

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:22 pm

The tron lights up with a view backstage of a long corridor. Two stage hands are standing hallway down chatting away. In the distance we hear a door slam and an angry voice roars out

“Trey! Trey! You little coward! Where are you hiding?”

Jura comes into view at the far end of the corner, striding purposefully towards the camera and angry determined look on his face. The two stage hands look at him and then exchange a look to say whats up with him.
Jura reaches them and one of the stage hands is not quick enough at getting out his way.

Jura: “What do you think you’re doing? You think you can get in my way? Do you want a fight?”

With that Jura grabs him by the shirt and throws him aggressively against the wall. His friend watches on too scared to get involved.

Jura: “Unless you want me to pound your head through this wall you better tell me where I can find Trey. Understand? Tell me? NOW!”

Stagehand: “I…I don’t know, he…he might be in his dressing room. Its just down the hall.”

Jura turns to see where the stage hand is pointing and we see an evil smile creep across his face. He lets go of the stagehand and makes a point of dusting him down and straightening up his shirt.

Jura: “Thank you. That was very helpful. NOW GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!”

The two stage hands turn and run out of sight round the corner leaving Jura walking towards a door marker Trey Johnson.

Jura muttering to himself: “ah Trey, no more hiding. You think you can escape me by retiring. You're nothing but a worthless coward. Well now its time to let the world see what a loser you are.”

Jura pauses outside the door to ready himself, we see him breathing deeply, an intense look in his eyes. We can feel his hatred. With a final glance up and down the corridor Jura turns the handle and springs inside.
Inside the Trey’s dressing room we can see Jura standing in the middle poised ready to attack, eyes darting around the room looking for movement but it appears empty. Quickly Jura crosses to the shower area and looks in but its empty too, no one else is here. Jura lets out a soft angry growl.

Jura picks up some of Treys clothes that were lying, nice expensive clothes that perhaps Trey was planning on wearing after the show for an evening on the town. With an angry smirk and muscles bulging Jura tears the clothes apart and throws them on the floor, then starts to walk towards the door.

Jura: “Come out come out where ever you are Trey. Come show the world that you're not really a snivelling little coward. You cant hide forever. I’m gonna find you, and then I'm gonna break your body in to little pieces for not giving me a title shot when you had the chance….”

Jura disappears out the door.

Last edited by Jura on Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Jura's temper Empty Re: Jura's temper

Post  Reaper Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Jura you might wanted to rewrite this maybe check out show Trey retired sent the second show but good rp

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:44 pm

You can use it but edit it and say some about Me retiring and why you think I Did and ect.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum